We accept requests for in-kind donations to support charitable groups and non-profit organizations based in the province of British Columbia through the donation of Whitecaps FC men’s tickets, team merchandise and/or memorabilia for fundraising events.
Vancouver Whitecaps FC will review all donation requests, but in order for the club to provide donations, requests must meet the minimum criteria listed below.
Organizations Vancouver Whitecaps FC Supports
Vancouver Whitecaps FC are committed to making an impact in the community by contributing to a variety of initiatives. We aim to make a difference by supporting British Columbia-based registered charitable groups and non-profit organizations that positively impact the lives of children and youth in our community by promoting mental and physical health and encouraging fit and healthy lifestyles through soccer.
While the club is focused on these areas, it also supports a wide variety of other charitable organizations and causes. All requests must be from a registered charity or non-profit organization. Vancouver Whitecaps FC is unable to fulfill requests from individuals and private organizations.
Vancouver Whitecaps FC donate tickets to MLS and WFC2 regular season home matches and team merchandise including posters, pins, caps, t-shirts, scarves, soccer balls and jerseys. Please note that we cannot guarantee that every donated piece of merchandise will be autographed.
Donated items are allocated at the discretion of Vancouver Whitecaps FC.
We require all charitable groups and non-profit organizations that receive donations from the club to follow-up post event, providing feedback to help us better understand the effectiveness of the donation that was provided. Our goal is to help support organizations to raise the maximum amount of funds through Vancouver Whitecaps FC items donated.
Please note that we will not support the following:
- Requests for monetary donations
- Requests for staff prizes or recognition items
- Requests from organizations with missions/mandates that do not meet the focus areas of Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Third party fundraising
- Requests from individuals or private organizations
- Requests from political parties or candidates for public office
How to apply for a donation from Vancouver Whitecaps FC
Please use the form below to submit your donation request.
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC will donate to an organization once per calendar year.
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC will not accept items to be autographed for fundraising events.
- Submission of the online donation request form does not guarantee a donation from Vancouver Whitecaps FC.
Requests must be submitted a minimum of six weeks prior to your event.