SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Do you want to be the social media voice for Vancouver Whitecaps FC?
Be a crucial and integral part of Whitecaps FC’s award winning marketing/digital department and the fastest growing sport in North America. We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator who will be responsible for content for all our social media channels and be an active member of the Whitecaps FC’s marketing and digital department team of 13 people.
Firstly: Start with 140 characters on why we should choose you!
Secondly: List 3 blogs, sites, etc. that you find interesting
Lastly: Attach (or refer us to) your CV and cover letter outlining your qualifications
- have creative bones and can think outside the box;
- have a passion for social media and the dynamics behind;
- know what works on social media and how to track and optimize;
- have a marketing mindset;
- have excellent written communication skills;
- have digital blood in your veins;
- have a passion for soccer and sports;
- want to work for Vancouver’s most exciting and growing sports brand; and,
- have a great sense of humour.
Your days will include responsibilities such as, but not limited to:
- daily posts/tweets to all applicable social media outlets
- researching and implementing social media campaigns
- developing content and concepts for social media
- coordinating and initiating social media activations across the club
- monitoring conversations and fan engagement
- tracking social media influence measurements
- You probably have a degree in marketing, new media or the like.
- You have expert knowledge of social networking channels and how they work
- You have a couple of years of experience working with social media
Submit your application as outlined above to: Wendy Wait, Manager, Human Resources and Administration via email: email@example.com
This position posting will remain open until filled.
Vancouver Whitecaps Football Club is seeking an outstanding achiever to provide a wide variety of duties involved in our ticketing department in our front office. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in computerized ticketing systems and database management.
- Oversee the ticketing system for all Vancouver Whitecaps ticketing needs, including training of new staff; assisting in the box office; completing ticketing requests
- Build and manage events within the ticketing system, including inventory control, processing ticket requests for season, packages, group and coordination of season ticket packaging
- Liaise with technology and ticketing suppliers
- Manage special projects
- Manage the ticket database for the purpose of maintaining client relations, direct marketing to prospects
- Manage ticket inventory and on-line sales through the implementation of Archtics CRM and partnerships with third party ticket partners.
- Assist and maintain reports in the areas of sales, renewals, compensation, game reports, and ticketing revenue totals
- Other duties as required
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of ticket operations
- Ticketmaster Archtics experience preferred
- High proficiency in reporting and spreadsheet software required
- CRM Database management experience an asset
- Good Oral and Written communication skills required
- Customer relation and conflict resolution skills
- Full-time, salaried position, with benefits package
- Compensation and title will be commensurate with experience
Please forward your CV with a cover letter outlining your salary expectations no later than end of business, Friday, August 29, 2014 to: