Whitecaps FC VIP Concierge
Here’s your chance to be a part of the best sporting atmosphere in Vancouver!
Whitecaps FC are looking for an experienced, professional and outgoing Concierge to engage with our high profile and VIP guests on match day and ensure their experience is second to none. As a member of the Premium Hospitality team, you will be representing the club to our VIP guests by managing questions, requests, or providing any assistance they may require. Applicants must be positive, energetic and personable, comfortable engaging with VIP guests, and strong communicators capable of sharing key club messages.
Applicants should expect a busy yet fun working environment. Ideal candidates have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Face of Whitecaps FC - engage with guests to promote key club messages and campaigns
- Act as first/main point of contact on match days – greet guests and provide match information
- Receive guest feedback, compile and report it to supervisor
- Work pre, during and post- match, liaise with guests, club staff and stadium partners
- This position is match day specific. Successful candidate will need to be available to align with the clubs scheduled matches, including evenings and weekends.
Successful candidates should have:
- A friendly and outgoing personality. Comfortable engaging with people at all levels of business in a confident, articulate and professional manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly skilled at evaluating options and generating solutions
- 3+ years’ experience in a hospitality role working with VIP and high profile clientele
- A background in hospitality and event management will be considered an asset
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Monday, February 15. Applicant must be legally entitled to work in Canada. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vancouver Whitecaps FC is looking for a CRM Manager. Do you want to work with Vancouver’s most interesting and fastest growing sports brand? We love building the best sports atmosphere in Vancouver and we offer a fun and dynamic workplace in the middle of Gastown.
- Will help in the selection, implementation and on-going management of the club’s CRM system
- Initiate, direct, and manage all areas of CRM Operations for Whitecaps FC
- Liaise effectively with multiple departments (Ticket Sales & Service, Business Intelligence, Partnerships, Accounting and Marketing) to:
- Build cross departmental reports
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns
- Track and maintain Sponsor inventory
- Facilitate data collection inputs
- Work closely with Business Intelligence team to analyze data and create actionable insights to business stakeholders
- Active campaign monitoring to ensure that campaigns are executed as per business requirements
- Support all digital marketing for customer relationship management program and related loyalty program for Whitecaps FC.
- Work closely with Project Management team to direct projects through various functional groups to ensure tasks are completed, and communication is consistent and timely
- Efficiently manage campaign changes and implications throughout the campaign lifecycle, while keeping the broader team informed
- Engage in Issues Management, including identifying potential and new issues, engaging full team, documentation, and ensuring quick resolution
- Ensuring the CRM system operates efficiently and that data is clean and well managed at all times
- Customer Journey Mapping: monitor consumer touch points within CRM to maximize Sales pipeline.
- Contribute to the development and execution of segmentation strategies that engage each customer segment type to improve retention, and optimize customer activation.
Experience and Requirements
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Experience leading the implementation of a CRM system a plus
- 2+ years’ experience in a client facing analytical database marketing or related role
- Understanding of CRM or database management
- Exceptional ability to follow process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills
- Able to marshal team resources
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Maria Wells, Executive Assistant via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This opportunity is a reposting; if you applied previously your application has already been considered. Only those with experience with CRM administration and management need apply. Candidate must be willing and qualified to work in the Lower Mainland of BC. No relocation allowance will be offered.
Position posting will remain active until the position is filled.
‘Caps Crew 2016
The Caps Crew Team is an integral part of the Whitecaps FC Organization. We are reliant on dedicated an enthusiastic people to help ensure a successful execution of match days.
We offer a rewarding opportunity to become engaged in your community and to gain useful experience within the sports industry while working MLS matches. Please take a look at the various positions we have available this season and submit your resume to email@example.com. If you are interested in more than one position, please list the roles you would like to be considered for in order of preference in your cover letter.
- Caps Kickoff Ambassador
- Kickin’ With The Caps Supervisor
- Partnerships Photographer
- Photo Marshall
- Red Hat
- Stretcher Bearer
Job Requirements for all Positions:
- Friendly and personable
- Confident, articulate and enthusiastic
- Excellent people skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Willingness to go the ‘extra mile’
- Knowledgeable and passionate about soccer
- Interest in a career in media or sports management is an asset
Volunteers are required to work at a minimum of 10 MLS matches.
Being part of the Vancouver Whitecaps FC Caps Crew team provides valuable experience and knowledge about the professional sports industry. Opportunities encompass professional development, networking with Club staff, contacts and partners, and engaging with a community of like-minded peers. In addition, individuals will be able to watch a portion of the match during scheduled volunteer shifts.
Volunteers will receive the following benefits:
- “adidas” Volunteer Uniform
- Match day parking (based on schedule)
- Complimentary food & beverage during shift
- Volunteer social activities throughout the season
- Whitecaps tickets
- Whitecaps post-season party
- Prizes and rewards throughout the season
If you are a highly organized, dynamic and community minded individual, legally entitled to work in Canada, with a passion for sport and events we want to hear from you. Please forward your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retail Event Staff
Are you out going?
Enjoy working with people?
Take pride in providing customer service?
Have a passion for sports?
Come join the leading retailer of sports apparel in North America: Gameday Merchandising!
We are looking to hire passionate sales-experienced individuals to work 35 events at BC Place in the 2016 season as Retail Event Staff.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday February 12
First contact will be made to applicants by Tuesday February 9.