Calling all Vancouver Island ‘Caps fans! Let's get those Goats!!
Join us at the Yates Street Taphouse and Grill on Saturday in Victoria for the Official Whitecaps FC Viewing Party. Cheer on the Blue and White with club ambassador Carl Valentine as they take on Chivas USA in Carson, California.
When: Saturday, August 16, 2014 at 7 p.m. PT.
Where: Yates Street Taphouse and Grill – 759 Yates Street, Victoria, B.C., V8W 1L6
What: Live pre-match/halftime/post-match commentary with Carl Valentine, contests, games and raffles in which ‘Caps supporters can win fantastic prizes such as tickets and other merchandise, live social media updates from the venue.
Come out and cheer on your ‘Caps! Live broadcasts are also available through the following channels:
Yates Street Taphouse will be providing these specials for their ‘Caps fans:
- $4.25 for a bottle of Budweiser
- $6 appetizers until 8 p.m.
Be sure to arrive early at Yates Street Taphouse to find a seat and grab a drink, and take in the live pre-match show starting at 7 p.m. PT.
Every ‘Caps road match this season can be viewed at an Official Whitecaps FC Viewing Party at one of our Supporter Pubs across the Lower Mainland (and Vancouver Island). Be sure to stay tuned for upcoming away match viewing parties.
In case you can’t make it out to the Official Whitecaps FC Viewing Party in Victoria, here is a list of Whitecaps FC partner pubs in the Lower Mainland that will be showing the match with sound:
- Black Bear Neighbourhood Pub - 1177 Lynn Valley Rd, North Vancouver, BC V7J 2A1
Special: $4 Bottles of Bud & Bud Light
- The Terminal Pub - 115 12th St, New Westminster, BC, V3M 4G8
Special: They will be raffling off eight pairs of tickets to the August 30 match against Portland Timbers.
- Townhall Public House Coquitlam - 925 Brunette Ave, Coquitlam, BC V3K 1C8
Special: They will be giving away two pairs of tickets to an upcoming Whitecaps FC home game.
- The Charles Bar - 136 W Cordova St, Vancouver, BC V6B 5A7
- The Pint Public House and Sports Bar - 455 Abbott St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1S5
- The Red Card Sports Bar + Eatery - 560 Smithe St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3L9
- The London Public House - 700 Main St, Vancouver, BC V6A 0B1
- Manchester Public Eatery - 1941 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6J 1Z3
- Queens Cross Pub - 2989 Lonsdale Ave, North Vancouver, BC V7N 3J3
- Jimmys Taphouse - 783 Homer St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2W1
- Village Taphouse - 900 Main St #1C, West Vancouver, BC V7T 2Z3
- St. Regis Bar & Grill - 608 Dunsmuir St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1Y6
It’s not too late to participate in the best sporting experience in Vancouver. Whitecaps FC offer a flexible range of ticket products, including prorated season tickets, 5-packs, student season tickets, and a youth soccer half-season ticket. Single-match tickets start at $22, subject to applicable fees. For more information on all Whitecaps FC ticket options, call 604.669.9283 ext. 2 or visit whitecapsfc.com/tickets.