Right to Play Skate
Support the Whitecaps Foundation
– Join us at the Harris Steel Right to Play Skate! Take a break from the snowy outdoor fields, and have some fun lacing on a pair of skates. Your participation will help bring the power of sport to all children.
- A fun opportunity for the whole family to join members of Vancouver Whitecaps FC, the Vancouver Giants, Canadian Olympic athletes, and other local celebrities in an evening skate.
- Sunday, February 17, 7:30 – 9:00 pm (after the Giants game!)
- On the ice at Pacific Coliseum
- Skate with your favourite athletes
- Win prizes like a Whitecaps camp scholarship, NHL hockey tickets, signed Right to Play red balls, and more!
- Help bring the power of sport to more children – proceeds from funds raised through participation, pledges, and sponsorship will equally support children locally through the Whitecaps Foundation and KidSport; and Right To Play's Sport For Development and Peace programming in the most disadvantaged areas of the world.
- Adults suggested donation of $15
- Kids 18 and under skate FREE
- Note: Children aged 12 and under must wear a helmet to participate in the Harris Steel Right to Play Skate.
- Click here to register online, create a personal fundraising page, or download a pledge form
- OR register at the door
Here’s how your support helps:
The Whitecaps Foundation benefits the health, wellness, and development of children and youth in British Columbia, by providing opportunities for access to soccer-related activities for all ages and skill levels.
KidSport assists children overcome financial barriers which prevent or limit their participation in organized sport.
Right to Play is creating a healthier and safer world through the power of sport and play.