"PLAY LIKE A PRO" with the Whitecaps on Spring Break
Boys and girls of all levels will be challenged in a focused, fun Whitecaps professional environment. Whitecaps regional camps are also a key way for Whitecaps staff to scout and evaluate players in the local community.
Former Whitecaps and World Cup member Sam Lenarduzzi leads top-class professional instruction from Whitecaps FC youth coaches and players.
Vancouver Spring Break Camp Details
• Camp 1 - March 16 to 20: is open to all players and all schools.
• Camp 2 - March 23 to 27, which is also open to all, but targeted to the the private/independent schools still on Spring Break.
• Both camps are in Vancouver at Douglas Park, 801 West 22 Ave.(at Heather)
• Camps runs for a full 5 days Mon. to Fri., 9:00 to 11:00
• For Boys and girls 5-12 (U6 to U13).
Delta Girls Spring Break Camp Details
• March 16 to 20. Delta. Dennis Elsom Park 11311 84th Avenue.
• Camp runs for a full 5 days Mon. to Fri., 1:30 to 3:30.
• For girls 5-12 (U6 to U13).
All players receive a Whitecaps t-shirt, a ticket to the Whitecaps Home Opener April 11, and an autograph session with Whitecaps players and coaches.