Whitecaps FC support Bell Let's Talk Day
Today, January 28, 2014, marks the fourth annual Bell Let’s Talk Day, an awareness campaign dedicated to open the national conversation about mental illness to fight the stigma and dramatic impact of mental health issues all across the country. Today, Bell will donate 5 cents more towards mental health initiatives across the country for every text message sent and long-distance call made by Bell customers and for every Facebook share or tweet using the hashtag #BellLetsTalk.
Spread the word and help end the stigma associated with mental illness, by talking with friends, family and co-workers.
How you can help spread the word on Bell Let’s Talk Day
• If you are on the Bell Network, Bell will donate 5 cents more to mental health initiatives for every text message and long distance call made
• Tweet using #BellLetsTalk
• Facebook share Bell Let’s Talk Image
For more information and to get the conversation started:
• Follow Bell Let’s Talk on Twitter @Bell_Letstalk
• Share on Facebook at facebook.com/Bellletstalk
Whitecaps FC is proud to support Bell in this important initiative and have already gotten a head start by posting on Facebook and Twitter. To help end the stigma associated with mental health, the ‘Caps encourage you to add your voice to the conversation!
To find out more about Bell Let’s Talk Day please visit: bell.ca/letstalk