- Only a limited number of players will be invited to participate.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way. Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- All sessions developed and delivered by Interim Head Coach, Bill Merriman.
- Regular visits included form Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff.
- Travel includes Vancouver MLS Weekend for training and a MLS game.
- Connected to the Whitecaps Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities for selected players to train in Vancouver.
- The Whitecaps are committed to work closely with the VIPL and the BCSPL Island Wave as part of the pathway in forwarding players.
- Boys & Girls U8 to U18
- Invite only.
- Player remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three phases (September through June
Fall - 11 sessions
Mondays - Sept 14, 21, 28, Oct 5, 19, 26, Nov 2, 9 16, 23, 30
- Boys U8–U12 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Boys U13–U18 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Wednesdays - Sept 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov 4, 18, 25
- Girls U13-U18 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Optional 2nd session - Boys U13-U18 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Fridays - Sept 11, 18, 25, Oct 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Nov 6, 13, 20
- Girls U9-U12 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Boys & Girls Keepers U12-U18 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Optional 2nd session - Boys U8-U12 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Winter - TBD
Spring - TBD.
Fall sessions will be held at Arbutus Meadows Indoor facility. Friday sessions TBA
All players must be evaluated to participate.
For any enquiries please contact Island Academy Centre Regional Head Coach Bill Merriman at email@example.com
- Fall $275 + GST
- Optional 2nd session: $245 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $80 + GST
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact: