Kamloops Prospects Academy
- Invite only.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network including Boys Residency and Girls Elite.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Kamloops Academy Centre Head Coach John Antulov .
- Overseen by Whitecaps Pre-Residency and Academy centre head coach Bart Choufour.
- Regular visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff
- Opportunities for travel to Vancouver for training and a Whitecaps FC MLS weekend.
Commitment to work closely with TOFC and the BCSPL as part of the pathway in forwarding players
Presented in partnership with Kamloops Youth Soccer Association.
- Invite only.
- Boys and girls U9 to U18. (2006 – 1997)
- Pre Prospects - U9 to U12 and Prospects - U13 to U18
- Players remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; Fall, Winter and Spring.
- 10 sessions, Week of September 1 to week of November 4.
- 1 session a week for all groups.
- All training will be at Exhibition Field.
- U9/U10 Girls - 4:30 to 6:00 pm.
- U11/U12 Girls - 6:00 to 7:30 pm.
- Sept 1, 8, 15, 22, 29. Oct 6, 13, 20, 27. Nov 4.
- U9/U10 Boys - 4:30 to 6:00 pm.
- U11/U12 Boys - 6:00 to 7:30 pm.
- Sept 2, 9, 16, 23, 30. Oct 7, 14, 21, 28. Nov 5.
- U13/U14 Girls - 4:30 to 6:00 pm.
- U13/U14 Boys - 6:00 to 7:30 pm.
- Sept 3, 10, 17, 24. Oct 1, 8, 15, 22, 29. Nov 6.
- U15/U18 Girls - 4:30 to 6:00 pm.
- U15/U18 Boys - 6:00 to 7:30 pm.
- Sept 4, 11, 18, 25. Oct 2, 9, 16, 23, 30. Nov 7.
- U10 to U13 Boys & Girls - 4:30 to 6:00 pm.
- U14 to U18 Boys & Girls - 6:00 to 7:30 pm.
Sept 4, 11, 18, 25. Oct 2, 9, 16, 23, 30. Nov 7.
All players must go through an evaluation process and be selected.
Evaluations will be held for and Girls U15-U18. (2000-1997)
Where: Hillside Artificial Turf, Kamloops
When: Monday, August 18th 2014
Time: 6:00-7:30 pm
Evaluation will be held for Girls U9-U10 (2006-2005) and Girls U11-U12 (2004-2003).
Where: Hillside Stadium Turf
When: Wednesday, August 27th 2014
Time: 5:00-6:30 pm
To register for the Evaluation, please register below:
For more information, please contact Whitecaps Academy Centre Head Coach John Antulov at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.819.6342.
Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
- fall phase - $250 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $75
- Mandatory - Track suit - $65
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact: