- Invite only.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network including Boys Residency and Girls Elite.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Kamloops Academy Centre Head Coach John Antulov.
- Overseen by Whitecaps Pre-Residency and Academy centre head coach Bart Choufour.
- Regular visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff.
- Opportunities for travel to Vancouver for training and a Whitecaps FC MLS weekend.
- Commitment to work closely with TOFC and the BCSPL as part of the pathway in forwarding players.
- Presented in partnership with Kamloops Youth Soccer Association.
- Parents are encouraged to check their e-mail prior to leaving for training; we will notify all participants of changes to training schedules via e-mail.
- In the event that weather conditions do not allow for training, we will do our best to re-schedule the missed session.
- Invite only.
- Boys and girls U9 to U18. (2008 – 1999).
- Pre Prospects - U9 to U12 and Prospects - U13 to U18.
- Players remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; fall, winter, and spring.
Phase 1 - Fall 2016 - 10 sessions
New update coming soon!
Phase 2 - Winter 2016/17
- Late November through early March
- Christmas Break in the middle
Phase 3 - Spring 2016 – 10 sessions
Monday April 11th - Friday June 17th
- U9/10 boys and girls - 2008/07/06
- U11/12 boys and girls - 2005/04
- U13/14 boys and girls - 2003/02
- U15-18 boys - 2001/00/99/98
- GK - All ages (U9-U18) 2008 - 1999
- No U15-18 girls - Due to rep and high school soccer running simultaneously.
- June 6, 13, 20
4:30pm – 6:00 pm
- GK all ages
- U11/12 girls
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- U13/14 boys
- U15/18 boys
- June 7, 14
4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- U9/10 Boys
- U9/10 Girls
- June 8, 15
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- U11/12 boys
- U13/14 girls
- June 3, 10, 17
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- U9/10 boys - 2nd session (optional addition)
- U11/12 boys - 2nd session (optional addition)
- Players are grouped on ability, and progress. They may be moved to different groups/sessions at staff discretion
- All players will be pre-screened through the registration process to ensure program suitability
- Staff reserves the right to refund registration fees if, at any time, the program is deemed not suitable
Fall sessions: Charles Anderson Field #1 and #2 – right behind Exhibition Field.
Winter sessions: Kamloops Dome
Spring sessions: Valleyview centennial park
Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
- Fall phase - $250 + GST
- Optional 2nd session (If applicable) - $225 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $80 + GST
- Refund requests…
- more than 14 days before phase start, subject to 10% fee on paid amount
- less than 14 days before the start of a phase, subject to 10% fee on paid amount
- received less than 2 days before the start of a phase will not be granted.
- Medical refunds only with a doctors note and subject to a 10% fee minus completed sessions
- Approved refunds can take up to six weeks to process.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact: