Kamloops Prospects Academy
- Invite only.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network including Boys Residency and Girls Elite.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Kamloops Academy Centre Head Coach John Antulov .
- Overseen by Whitecaps Pre-Residency and Academy centre head coach Bart Choufour.
- Regular visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff
- Opportunities for travel to Vancouver for training and a Whitecaps FC MLS weekend.
Commitment to work closely with TOFC and the BCSPL as part of the pathway in forwarding players
Presented in partnership with Kamloops Youth Soccer Association.
- Invite only.
- Boys and girls U9 to U18. (2005 – 1996)
- Pre Prospects - U9 to U12 and Prospects - U13 to U18
- Players remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; Fall, Winter and Spring.
- The Spring program will include an abbreviated schedule with four age groupings.
The fall will include a full schedule of Pre Prospects and Prospects as listed above.
- Spring phase. 10 sessions, April through June
Fall phase: Coming Soon
All training will be at Valleyview Centennial field.
All players must go through an evaluation process and be selected. For more information please contact Whitecaps Academy Centre Head Coach John Antulov at email@example.com or 250.819.6342.
Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
- Fee TBD
- Fees do not include GST.
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $75
- Mandatory - Track suit - $65
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact: