- Invite only.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network including Boys Residency and Girls Elite.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Kamloops Academy Centre Head Coach John Antulov.
- Overseen by Whitecaps Pre-Residency and Academy centre head coach Bart Choufour.
- Regular visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff.
- Opportunities for travel to Vancouver for training and a Whitecaps FC MLS weekend.
- Commitment to work closely with TOFC and the BCSPL as part of the pathway in forwarding players.
- Presented in partnership with Kamloops Youth Soccer Association.
- Parents are encouraged to check their e-mail prior to leaving for training; we will notify all participants of changes to training schedules via e-mail.
- In the event that weather conditions do not allow for training, we will do our best to re-schedule the missed session.
- Invite only.
- Boys and girls U9 to U18. (2007 – 1998).
- Pre Prospects - U9 to U12 and Prospects - U13 to U18.
- Players remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; fall, winter, and spring.
Phase 1 - Fall 2015 - 10 weeks
- 10 sessions, Beginning Week of Monday August 31st to Ending Week of Friday November 6th
- 1 session a week for all groups
- Location Charles Anderson Field #1 and #2 – right behind Exhibition Field.
- Goalkeeper Academy U9-U18 Boys and Girls
Invite Only Second Session
- Selected players in the fall phase have the opportunity to be invited to a second session.
- U11/12 Boys / U11/12 Girls Wednesday 4-5:30p Field # 2
- U9/10 Boys/ U9/10 Girls Thursday 4-5:30p Field #2
- Head coach John antulov will provide the invites.
Fall schedule details
- U9/10 groups – 2007/06
- U11/12 groups – 2005/04
- U13/14 groups – 2003/02
- U15-18 groups. 2001-97
Mondays - Aug.31, Sept.7, 14, 21, 28, Oct.5, 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2
U11/12 Boys 4:30pm to 6:00pm Field #1
U15-18 Girls 6:00pm to 7:30pm Field #1
U9-12 Boys and Girls 4:00pm to 5:3pm Field #2
U13-18 Boys and Girls 6:00pm to 7:30pm Field #1
Tuesdays - Sept.1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Oct.6, 13, 20, 27, Nov. 3
U9/10 Boys 4:30pm to 6:00pm Field #1
U9/10 Girls 4:00pm to 5:30pm Field #2
U11/12 Girls 6:00pm to 7:30pm Field #1
Wednesdays - Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov. 4
U13/14 Girls 4:30pm to 6:00pm Field # 1
U13/14 Boys 6:00pm to 7:30pm Field #1
Invite Only Second Session - U11/12 Boys / U11/12 Girls 4:00pm to 5:30pm Field #2
Thursdays - Sept. 3, 10, 17, 24, Oct. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov. 5
U15-18 Boys 4:30pm to 6:00pm Field #1
Invite Only Second Session U9/10 Boys/ U9/10 Girls 4:00pm to 5:30pm Field #2
Phase 2 - Winter - 12 weeks
- 12 Sessions – Beginning, week of Monday, November 23rd to week of Friday, March 4th.
- Christmas Break from December 21st – January 10th
- 1 session for all groups
- All training will be at Kamloops Dome
- The age groupings for the winter sessions will be the same as the fall.
U11/12 Boys 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Nov. 24, Dec. 1, 8, 15, Jan. 12, 19, 26, Feb. 2, 9, 16, 23, Mar. 1
U11/12 Girls 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Nov. 25, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, Feb. 3, 10, 17, 24, Mar. 2
U9/10 Boys 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Nov. 26, Dec. 3, 10, 17, Jan. 14, 21, 28, Feb. 4, 11, 18, 25, Mar. 3
U13/14 Girls 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
U13/14 Boys 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
U15-18 Girls 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
U15-18 Boys 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Nov. 27, Dec. 4, 11, 18, Jan. 15, 22, 29, Feb. 5, 12, 19, 26, Mar. 4
Goalkeepers All ages 9:00 am – 10:30 am
U9/10 Girls 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Nov. 28, Dec. 5, 12, 19, Jan. 16, 22, 29, Feb. 6, 13, 20, 27, Mar. 5
- Players are grouped on ability, and progress. They may be moved to different groups/sessions at staff discretion
- All players will be pre-screened through the registration process to ensure program suitability
- Staff reserves the right to refund registration fees if, at any time, the program is deemed not suitable
Fall sessions: Charles Anderson Field #1 and #2 – right behind Exhibition Field.
Winter sessions: Kamloops Dome
Spring sessions: TBD
Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
- Fall phase - $250 + GST
- Invitational 2nd session - TBD
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $80 + GST
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact: