- Only a limited number of players will be invited to participate.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Kamloops Academy Centre Head Coach John Antulov.
- Overseen by Whitecaps Pre-Residency and Academy centre head coach Bart Choufour.
- Visits from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff.
- Commitment to work closely with TOFC and the BCSPL as part of the pathway in forwarding players.
- Presented in partnership with Kamloops Youth Soccer Association.
- Parents are encouraged to check their e-mail prior to leaving for training; we will notify all participants of changes to training schedules via e-mail.
- In the event that weather conditions do not allow for training, we will do our best to re-schedule the missed session.
- Invite only.
- Boys and girls U9 to U18. (2008 – 1999).
- Pre Prospects - U9 to U12 and Prospects - U13 to U18.
- Players remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; fall, winter, and spring.
Spring 2017 - 10 Sessions
- All Sessions are held at Valleyview Centennial Park
- Phase runs from Monday April 10th to Friday June 16th, 2017.
- April: 10, 17, 24
- May 1, 8, 15, 29
- June 5, 12, 19
Goalkeepers U9 to U18 & Girls U11 to U12 - 4:00 to 5:30 pm
Boys U13 to U14 & Boys U15 to U18 - 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- April: 11, 18, 25
- May: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- June: 6, 13
Boys U9 to U10 & Girls U9 to U10 - 4:00 to 5:30 pm
- April: 12, 19, 26
- May: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- June: 7, 14
Boys U11 to U12 & Girls U13 to U14 - 4:30 to 6:00 pm
- Players are grouped on ability, and progress. They may be moved to different groups/sessions at staff discretion
- All players will be pre-screened through the registration process to ensure program suitability
- Staff reserves the right to refund registration fees if, at any time, the program is deemed not suitable
Fall sessions: Charles Anderson Field #1 and #2 – right behind Exhibition Field.
Winter sessions: Kamloops Dome
Spring sessions: Valleyview Centennial Park
Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
- Winter Phase - $300 + GST
- Spring Phase - Pricing to be released soon!
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact: