Kamloops Prospects Academy
- Invite only.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network including Boys Residency and Girls Elite.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Kamloops Academy Centre Head Coach John Antulov .
- Overseen by Whitecaps Pre-Residency and Academy centre head coach Bart Choufour.
- Regular visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff
- Opportunities for travel to Vancouver for training and a Whitecaps FC MLS weekend.
Commitment to work closely with TOFC and the BCSPL as part of the pathway in forwarding players
- Presented in partnership with Kamloops Youth Soccer Association.
- Invite only
- Boys and girls U9 to U18. (2006 – 1997)
- Pre Prospects - U9 to U12 and Prospects - U13 to U18
- Players remain with clubs
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; fall, winter, and spring
- 10 sessions, Sept 1 - Nov 4
- 12 sessions, Week of November 17 - Feb 28
- April - June
U11 to U18 Boys and Girls 1 session a week for 10 sessions total
U9/U10 Boys and Girls have the opportunity for an optional 2nd session
- No U15-18 girls sessions scheduled for spring due to Rep/High School soccer
- U13-14 Boys and Goalkeepers U9-12 Boys/Girls - 4:30 to 6:00 pm
- U15-18 Boys and Goalkeepers U13-18 Boys/Girls - 6:00 to 7:30 pm
- April 13,20,27, May 4,11,18,25, June 1,8,15.
- U9-10 Boys and Girls – 4:00 to 5:30 pm
- April 14,21,28. May 5,12,19,26. June 2,9,16.
- U11-12 Girls & U13-14 Girls - 4:30 to 6:00 pm
- April 15,22,29. May 6,13,20,27. June 3,10,17.
- U11-12 Boys - 4:30 to 6:00 pm
- April 17, 24. May 1,8,15,22,29. June 5,12,19.
*Optional 2nd session for Boys & Girls U9-U10
- 4:00 to 5:30 pm
- April 16, 23,30. May 7,14,21,28. June 4,11,18.
All spring training will take place at Valleyview Centennial Park.
Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
- Spring phase - $250 + GST
- Optional 2nd session - $225 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $80 + GST
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact: