- Only a limited number of players will be invited to participate.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Okanagan Regional head coach David Broadhurst.
- Overseen by Whitecaps FC Pre-Residency and Academy Centre Head Coach, Bart Choufour
- Visits from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff
- In partnership with TOFC
- Boys and girls U-9 to U-18. (2008 – 1999)
- Pre Prospects - U9 to U12 and Prospects - U13 to U18
- Invite Only.
- Player remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; Fall, Winter and Spring.
Fall 2016 - 12 sessions
U13/14 Boys & U15+ Boys (2004-1999)
- Wednesdays, 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm, September 14th - November 30th, 2016
U13/14 Girls & U15+ Girls (2004-1999)
- Mondays, 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm, September 12th - December 5th, 2016
- No Session October 10th
U9 - U12 Boys & Girls (2008-2005)
- Fridays, 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm, September 16th - December 16th, 2016
- No Session November 11th
- No Session October 21st
Winter 2017 - 10 Sessions
U13/14 & U15+ Boys (2004-99)
- Mondays, 5:45 pm to 7:15 pm, January 9th to March 13th, 2017
U13/14 & U15+ Girls (2004-99)
- Wednesdays, 5:45 pm to 7:15 pm, January 11th to March 15th, 2017
U9 to U12 Boys (2008-05)
- Fridays, 5:45 pm to 7:15 pm, January 13th to March 17th, 2017
U9 to U12 Girls (2008-05)
- Saturdays, 10:00 am to 11:30 am, January 7th to March 11th, 2017
Spring - 12 Sessions
- April through June
Fall training sessions will take place at Marshall Fields. The first 5 sessions will be outdoor; the remaining sessions will be indoor.
Winter training sessions will be held indoor at Vantage One.
Evaluation & Registration
Participation is by invite only from the regional head coach. Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
- Spring Registration: $300 + GST
- Winter Registration: $250 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
David Broadhurst at email@example.com or 250.550.5489
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453