- Invite only.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network including Boys Residency and Girls Elite.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Okanagan Regional head coach David Broadhurst.
- Regular visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff
- Opportunities for travel including Vancouver for training and a Whitecaps FC MLS weekend.
- In partnership with TOFC
- Boys and girls U-9 to U-18. (2007 – 1998)
- Pre Prospects - U9 to U12 and Prospects - U13 to U18
- Player remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; Fall, Winter and Spring.
Fall - 11 sessions
- U13 to U18 Boys (1998-2003)
- Monday 5:45pm to 7:15pm
- Outdoors Sept 14, 21, 28. Oct 5, 12, Move indoors 19, 26. Nov 2, 9, 23, 30
- U13 to U18 Girls (1998-2003)
- Wednesdays 5:45pm to 7:15pm
- Outdoors Sept 16, 23, 30. Oct 7, 14, Move indoors 21, 28. Nov 4, 11, 18, 25.
- U9 to U12 Boys (2002-2007)
- Fridays 5.45pm to 7:15pm
- Outdoors Sept 18, 25. Oct 2, 9, 16, Move indoors 23, 30. Nov 6, 13, 20, 27.
- U9 to U12 Girls (2002-2007)
- Saturdays 10:15am to 11:45am
- Outdoors Sept 19, 26. Oct 3, 10, 17, Move indoors 24, 31. Nov 7, 14, 21, 28
Winter - TBD
Spring - TBD
Fall training sessions will take place at Vernon Vantage One Soccer Centre or Marshall Fields in Vernon.
Participation is by invite only from the regional head coach. Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
Any questions for both current players and interested NEW players please contact David Broadhurst at email@example.com or 250.550.5489.
All returning and new players selected from an evaluation will receive an invite by email to register.
- Fall Registration: $275 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $80 + GST
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
David Broadhurst at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.550.5489
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453