- Only a limited number of players will be invited to participate.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Okanagan Regional head coach David Broadhurst.
- Overseen by Whitecaps FC Pre-Residency and Academy Centre Head Coach, Bart Choufour
- Visits from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff
- In partnership with TOFC
- Boys and girls U-9 to U-18. (2008 – 1999)
- Pre Prospects - U9 to U12 and Prospects - U13 to U18
- Invite Only.
- Player remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; Fall, Winter and Spring.
Fall 2016 - 12 sessions
U13/14 Boys & U15+ Boys (2004-1999)
- Wednesdays, 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm, September 14th - November 30th, 2016
U13/14 Girls & U15+ Girls (2004-1999)
- Mondays, 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm, September 12th - December 5th, 2016
- No Session October 10th
U9 - U12 Boys & Girls (2008-2005)
- Fridays, 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm, September 16th - December 9th, 2016
- No Session November 11th
- January through March
Spring - 12 Sessions
- April through June
Fall training sessions will take place at Marshall Fields. The first 5 sessions will be outdoor; the remaining sessions will be indoor.
Evaluation & Registration
Participation is by invite only from the regional head coach. Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
- Spring Registration: $300 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $80 + GST
- Refund requests…
- received more than 14 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 10% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 14 days but more than 2 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 20% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 2 days before the start of a phase will not be granted.
- Registration refunds for medical reasons can only be processed upon receipt of a note from a medical professional. These refunds will be subject to a 10% administration fee, plus a fee for any sessions transpired.
- Approved refunds can take up to six weeks to process.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
David Broadhurst at email@example.com or 250.550.5489
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453