- Only a limited number of players will be invited to participate.
- Supplemental club training for motivated Boys and Girls in a professional club environment
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC Training Curriculum.
- Sessions led by Whitecaps Okanagan Academy Goalkeeper Coach Kai Tolpinrud
- Managed by David Broadhurst Whitecaps Okanagan Academy Centre Head Coach.
- Includes footwork, diving, handling, shot stopping, crosses, distribution and organization
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and opportunities
- In partnership with TOFC
- Invite Only
- Boys and Girls U13 to U18. (2004-1999)
- Players remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; fall, winter, and spring.
Winter 2017 - 7 Sessions
U13 to U18 Goalkeepers Prospects Academy (2004-1999)
- Saturdays, 10:00 am to 11:30 am, January 7th to February 18th
- April through June
- September through December
Winter training sessions will be held indoor at Vantage One.
- Hønefoss BK – Goalkeeping coach – Norwegian 1st Division
- Goalkeeping Coaching at Simon Fraser University
- Various Goalkeeping Clinics throughout Canada
- Vancouver Whitecaps Soccer Schools
- John Craven Soccer Schools
All returning and new players selected from an evaluation will receive an invite by email to register.
Winter - $175 + GST
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
- Refund requests…
- received more than 14 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 10% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 14 days but more than 2 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 20% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 2 days before the start of a phase will not be granted.
- Registration refunds for medical reasons can only be processed upon receipt of a note from a medical professional. These refunds will be subject to a 10% administration fee, plus a fee for any sessions transpired.
- Approved refunds can take up to six weeks to process.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Okanagan Head Coach, David Broadhurst - firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.550.5489
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932