- Sessions led by Whitecaps Okanagan Academy Goalkeeper Coach Kai Tolpinrud
- Managed by David Broadhurst Whitecaps Okanagan Academy Centre Head Coach.
- Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Includes footwork, diving, handling, shot stopping, crosses, distribution and organization
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and opportunities
- In partnership with TOFC
- Boys and Girls U9 to U18.
- For motivated players. Invite only registration for Prospects Academy.
- Players remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; fall, winter, and spring.
Fall - 11 Sessions
- September 16 through November 28
Goalkeepers Academy - U9 to U14 (2007-2002) - Open Registration
Goalkeeper Prospects Academy - U13 to U18 (2003-1998) - Invitation Only
Winter - 8-10 Sessions
- January to March
Spring - 11 Sessions
Goalkeepers Prospects Academy - U13 to U18 (1998-2003) - Invitation Only
- Day - Mondays
- Time - 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- First Session - April 11
- Last Session - June 20
Spring training sessions will take place indoors at Vernon Vantage One Soccer Centre and outside at Marshall Fields in Vernon.
- Hønefoss BK – Goalkeeping coach – Norwegian 1st Division
- Goalkeeping Coaching at Simon Fraser University
- Various Goalkeeping Clinics throughout Canada
- Vancouver Whitecaps Soccer Schools
- John Craven Soccer Schools
All returning and new players selected from an evaluation will receive an invite by email to register.
Spring - $275 + GST GK Prospects Academy
Invite Only. Players will receive a link for registration via e-mail.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $80 + GST
- Refund requests…
- received more than 14 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 10% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 14 days but more than 2 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 20% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 2 days before the start of a phase will not be granted.
- Registration refunds for medical reasons can only be processed upon receipt of a note from a medical professional. These refunds will be subject to a 10% administration fee, plus a fee for any sessions transpired.
- Approved refunds can take up to six weeks to process.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Okanagan Head Coach, David Broadhurst - email@example.com or 250.550.5489
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932