- Sessions led by Whitecaps Okanagan Academy Goalkeeper Coach Kai Tolpinrud
- Managed by David Broadhurst Whitecaps Okanagan Academy Centre Head Coach.
- Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Includes footwork, diving, handling, shot stopping, crosses, distribution and organization
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and opportunities
- In partnership with TOFC
- Boys and Girls U9 to U18.
- Two programs. U9 to U14 open registration for motivated players and U13 to U18 invite only registration for selected players.
- Players remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; fall, winter, and spring.
Goalkeepers Academy - U9 to U14 (2007-2002) - Open Registration
- 11 weeks.
- Open registration for motivated keepers. Boys & Girls.
- Saturdays 10:15 am to 11:45 am.
- Outdoors Sept 19, 26. Oct 3, 10, 17, Move Indoors 24, 31. Nov 7, 14, 21, 28.
Goalkeeper Prospects Academy - U13 to U18 (2003-1998) - Invitation Only
- 11 weeks.
- Prospects keepers. Invite only. Boys & Girls.
- Wednesdays 5:45 pm to 7:15 pm.
- Outdoors Sept 16, 23, 30. Oct 7, 14, Move Indoors 21, 28. Nov 4, 11, 18, 25.
Winter - TBD
Training sessions will take place at Marshall Fields in Vernon, or Vernon Vantage One Soccer Centre.
- Hønefoss BK – Goalkeeping coach – Norwegian 1st Division
- Goalkeeping Coaching at Simon Fraser University
- Various Goalkeeping Clinics throughout Canada
- Vancouver Whitecaps Soccer Schools
- John Craven Soccer Schools
All returning and new players selected from an evaluation will receive an invite by email to register.
Fees: Fall - $275 + GST
Goalkeepers Academy - U9 to U14 (2007-2002)
Goalkeeper Prospects Academy - U13 to U18 (2003-1998)
Invite Only. Players will receive a link for registration via e-mail.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $80 + GST
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Okanagan Head Coach, David Broadhurst - firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.550.5489
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932