Okanagan Goalkeeper Academy
- Sessions led by Whitecaps Okanagan Academy Goalkeeper Coach Kai Tolpinrud
- Managed by David Broadhurst Whitecaps Okanagan Academy Centre Head Coach.
- Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Includes footwork, diving, handling, shot stopping, crosses, distribution and organization
Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and opportunities
Boys and Girls U13 to U18
- 6 sessions total.
- 5:30 to 7:00pm at Marshal Field in Vernon
- Wednesday July 30
- Wednesday Aug 6
- Monday Aug 11
- Wednesday Aug 13
- Wednesday Aug 20
- Wednesday Aug 27
- Players are grouped on ability and progress and may be moved to different groups at staff discretion
- All players will be pre-screened through the registration process to ensure program suitability
Staff reserves the right to refund registration fees if, at any time, the program is deemed not suitable
- Honefos FC – Goalkeeping coach – Norwegian 1st Division
- Goalkeeping Coaching at Simon Fraser University
- Various Goalkeeping Clinics throughout Canada
- Vancouver Whitecaps Soccer Schools
- John Craven Soccer Schools
- Boys and Girls U13 to U18 - 6 evening sessions - $150
- Fees do not include GST
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $75
Mandatory - Track suit - $65
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional
- Refunds will not be issued once we are within 2 weeks of the start date as your payment is locked in.
- In the event that conditions do not allow for a suitable training environment, we may cancel the session. All cancellations will be communicated to parents via e-mail and our best efforts will be made to reschedule the missed session.
Okanagan Head Coach, David Broadhurst - email@example.com or 250.550.5489
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 1.855.932.1932