- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Open to motivated players of all skill levels.
- Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Saskatchewan regional head coach Bryce Chapman.
- Regular visits from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater opportunities.
- Boys and girls U-6 (2009) to U-8 (2007)
- Two phases; Fall and Spring.
- 60 minute sessions.
- Players grouped on ability and progress based on staff discretion
Fall - 8 Sessions
- Location: University Fields 7 & 8
- Dates: Sept 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27, Oct 3, 4
- Training Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Spring - TBD
Fall sessions will be held at Univeristy Fields 7 & 8 (Griffith Stadium).
Registration and Payment
- Fall Registration: $125 + GST
- All new players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Track suit - $80 + GST
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Bryce Chapman - email@example.com or 306.230.1313
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453