- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Open to motivated players of all skill levels.
- Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Saskatchewan regional head coach Bryce Chapman.
- Regular visits from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater opportunities.
- Boys and girls U-6 (2009) to U-8 (2007)
- Two phases; Fall and Spring.
- 60 minute sessions.
- Players grouped on ability and progress based on staff discretion
Fall - 8 Sessions
- Sept 6 - 28
Spring - 8 sessions
- Saturdays 10:00 to 11:00 am
- April 18,25. May 2,9,23,30. June 13,20.
Spring sessions will be held at SaskTel Centre and U of S Field.
Registration and Payment
- Spring Registration: $99 + GST
- All new players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Track suit - $80 + GST
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Bryce Chapman - email@example.com or 306.230.1313
Regional Programs Manager
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453