- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Open to motivated players of all skill levels.
- Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Saskatchewan regional head coach Bryce Chapman.
- Regular visits from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater opportunities.
- Boys and girls U-6 (2009) to U-8 (2007)
- Two phases; Fall and Spring.
- 60 minute sessions.
- Players grouped on ability and progress based on staff discretion
Fall - 8 Sessions
- September 12 to October 4
Spring - TBD
Fall sessions will be held at Univeristy Fields 7 & 8 (Griffith Stadium).
Registration and Payment
- Fall Registration: $125 + GST
- All new players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Track suit - $80 + GST
- Refund requests…
- received more than 14 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 10% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 14 days but more than 2 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 20% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 2 days before the start of a phase will not be granted.
- Registration refunds for medical reasons can only be processed upon receipt of a note from a medical professional. These refunds will be subject to a 10% administration fee, plus a fee for any sessions transpired.
- Approved refunds can take up to six weeks to process.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Bryce Chapman - firstname.lastname@example.org or 306.230.1313
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453