Saskatchewan Skills Academy
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Open to motivated players of all skill levels.
- Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Saskatchewan regional head coach Bryce Chapman.
- Regular visits from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater opportunities.
- Boys and girls U-6 (2009) to U-8 (2007)
- Two phases; Fall and Spring.
- 60 minute sessions.
- Players grouped on ability and progress based on staff discretion
Fall Phase - 8 Sessions
- Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 to 11:00 am
- Sept 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
University of Saskatchewan Field 7 & 8
Registration and Payment
Fall Registration Fees:
- $99 + GST
- All new players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Track suit - $80 + GST
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Bryce Chapman - firstname.lastname@example.org or 306.230.1313
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453