Vancouver Skills Academy
Professional club training for the serious player.
Designed to train players in a professional club environment.
All sessions are developed and delivered by Whitecaps FC professional coaching staff and are designed for motivated players that want supplemental professional training to take their game to the next level.
|GIRLS: Saturdays||BOYS: Sundays|
U-9 to U-16 - 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
||U-9 to U-10 - 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.|
|U-11 to U-13 - 10:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.|
The academy will operate as a 10 month program, from Sept 15/16 to June 22/23, 32 weeks in total.
- April 6/7 - First sessions after Easter/Spring Break
- May 18/19 – No sessions Victoria Day
- June 22/23 - Last sessions for 2013
Please note that you will have to park in the West Mall Visitors Parkade. This is a paid parking situation, note when you leave please tell the cashier that you were at a Whitecaps event and the parking will be reduced to a flat rate of $3.50. There is also a 15 minute grace period in this parkade for drop off and pick up. Cars are not permitted to stop or park along the roadway (fire lane) or service vehicle stalls next to field #4. SFU Campus Security does patrol the area frequently and will ticket/tow any parked cars. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this matter.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
$275 + tax due upon registration.
Payment can be made by credit card or cheque.
Apparel: $140.00. One-time fee. All NEW players require a WFC training kit (shorts, shirt, socks, suit). To view sizing information, click here.
- NSF Cheques are subject to a $20 administration fee.
- Refunds are only issued for medical reasons with a doctor’s note.
- Approved refunds include prorating the registration less a non-refundable $25 administration fee.
Registration is now closed.
- Girls Academy Head Coach - Jesse Symons, Whitecaps Women's and Girls Elite Coach
- Boys Academy Head Coach - Bart Choufour, Whitecaps Residency U-13/14 Coach
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact:
Marlise Buchi: firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.330.1354