Vancouver Goalkeeper Academy
Professional club training for the serious keeper.
Designed to train keepers in a professional club environment.
All sessions are developed and delivered by Whitecaps FC professional coaching staff and are designed for motivated keepers that want supplemental professional training to take their game to the next level.
|BOYS AND GIRLS: Fridays|
|Group #1 (U-10 to U-12): 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Group #2 (U-13 to U-18): 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.|
The academy will operate as a 10 month program, from Sept 14 to June 21, 32 weeks in total.
- April 6/7 - First sessions after Easter/Spring Break
- May 17 – No sessions Victoria Day
- June 21 - Last sessions for 2013
- For ages U-10 (2003), U-11 (2002), U-12 (2001), U-13 (2000), U-14 (1999), U-15 (1998), U-16 (1997), U-17 (1996), U-18 (1995).
- Players are grouped on ability and progress, and may be moved to different groups at staff discretion.
- This program is for motivated players that want supplemental professional training to take their game to the next level. Player attendance and training attitude will be monitored along with the technical process.
- All players will be pre-screened through the registration process to ensure program suitability.
- Staff reserves the right to refund registration fees if, at any time, the program is deemed not suitable.
Please note that you will have to park in the West Mall Visitors Parkade. This is a paid parking situation, nit when you leave please tell the cashier that you were at a Whitecaps event and the parking will be reduced to a flat rate of $3.50. There is also a 15 minute grace period in this parkade for drop off and pick up. Cars are not permitted to stop or park along the roadway (fire lane) or service vehicle stalls next to field #4. SFU Campus Security does patrol the area frequently and will ticket/tow any parked cars. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this matter.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
April - June sessions: $275 + tax due upon registration.
Payment can be made by credit card or cheque.
Apparel: $140.00. One-time fee. All NEW players require a WFC training kit (shorts, shirt, socks, suit). To view sizing information, click here.
- A non-refundable $25 administration fee is included in the registration.
- NSF Cheques are subject to a $20 administration fee.
- Refunds are only issued for medical reasons with a doctor’s note.
- Approved refunds include prorating the registration less a non-refundable $25 administration fee.
Registration is now closed.
- Head Goalkeeping Coach Marius Rovde
- Residency Goalkeeping Coach Raegyn Hall
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact:
Marlise Buchi: firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.330.1354