- Invite only.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network including Boys Residency and Girls Elite.
- All sessions developed by Whitecaps FC staff and delivered by Whitecaps FC Northern Head Coach Wes Barrett.
- Regular visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff
- Opportunities for travel including Vancouver for training and a Whitecaps FC MLS weekend.
- Presented in partnership with Prince George Youth Soccer Association.
- Parents are encouraged to check their e-mail prior to leaving for training; we will notify all participants of changes to training schedules via e-mail.
- In the event that weather conditions do not allow for training, we will do our best to re-schedule the missed session.
- Invite only.
- Boys and girls U-10 to U-18. (2006 – 1998)
- In partnership with PGYSA
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; Fall, Winter and Spring/Summer
- 12 weeks. 22 sessions.
- Training at the Rotary Soccer fields Prince George until 15th October. Sessions will then move indoor to the Northern Sport Center (UNBC).
- U10 to U12 (2006 to 2004).
- September 14th – November 25.
- Girls: Mondays 5:00 pm to 6.30 pm and Wednesdays 5.00 pm to 6.30 pm.
- Boys: Mondays 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm and Wednesdays 6.30 pm to 8.00 pm.
- Sept. 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30
- Oct. 5, 7,12,14 (Last Pre-Prospects outdoor), 19 (First Pre-prospects Indoor), 21, 26, 28
- Nov. 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25
- U14 to U18 (2002 to 1998).
- September 15th - December 26.
- Girls: Tuesdays 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm and Thursdays 5.00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Boys: Tuesdays 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm and Thursdays 6.30 pm to 8.00 pm.
- Sept. 15, 17, 22, 24, 29
- Oct. 1, 6, 8, 13, 15 (Last Prospects Outdoor) 20 (First Prospects Indoor), 22, 27, 29
- Nov 3, 5, 10, 12 17, 19, 24, 26
All indoor sessions will take place at the Northern Sports Center at UNBC.
Participation is by invite only from the regional head coach. All players must go through an evaluation process and be selected. For more information, please contact Northern Academy Head Coach, Wes Barrett at email@example.com
Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
- Pre-Prospects. Fall Phase: $520 + GST
- Prospects. Fall Phase: $520 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $80 + GST
Wes Barrett, Head Coach, Northern Academy – firstname.lastname@example.orgWhitecaps FC Administrator - email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or 1.855.932.1932
Sam Lenarduzzi, Whitecaps FC Development Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453