- The Vancouver Whitecaps in collaboration with the Fernie Academy are offering a formal soccer training academy for ages U8 to U17 for male and female students/athletes that operates in the Fernie school timetable.
- Athletes must be registered in school at the Fernie Academy to participate.
- Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- All sessions developed by Whitecaps FC staff and delivered by Whitecaps FC Kootenays regional head coach Brett Adams
- Connected to Whitecaps FC's Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and opportunities
- Open to all motivated boys and girls attending School at Fernie Academy
- 30 week program over three 10 week training phases: fall, winter, and spring.
- Fall Phase: 10 sessions. Sept, 23, 30th , 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov 4, 11, 18, 25th
- Winter Phase: Jan, 6th, 13, 20, 27, Feb, 3,10,17,24, March, 2nd, 9th
- Spring Phase: April 13th, 20th, 27th, May, 4, 11, 18, 25, June 1, 8, 15
- Age block U8 to 12. 12:30 to 2:00 pm. Boys and Girls
- Age block U13 to U18. 2:00 to 3:30 pm. Boys and Girls
- Limited space: only 16 to 20 players per block.
- Option 1: Full payment; pay for all three phases at once and get a discount.
- Single Registration: $675 + GST (save $75)
- Family Discount – available with families with 2 or more children registering for the program. Please contact Jocelyn for more details.
- Option 2: Pay for each phase individually
- $250 + GST / phase
- Interested participants must apply through the School.
- Please contact Principle Jocelyn Sombrowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or (250)423-0212
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932