Fernie School Academy
- The Vancouver Whitecaps in collaboration with the Fernie Academy are offering a formal soccer training academy for ages U8 to U17 for male and female students/athletes that operates in the Fernie school timetable.
- Athletes must be registered in school at the Fernie Academy to participate.
- Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- All sessions developed by Whitecaps FC staff and delivered by Whitecaps FC Kootenays regional head coach Brett Adams
- Connected to Whitecaps FC's Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and opportunities
- Open to all motivated boys and girls attending School at Fernie Academy
- 30 week program over three 10 week training phases: fall, winter, and spring.
- Fall Phase: 10 sessions. Sept 17, 24, Oct 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov 5, 12, 19.
- Winter Phase. 10 sessions. Jan 7, 14, 21, 28, Feb 4, 11, 18, 25. Mar 4, 11.
- Spring Phase. 10 sessions. Mar 25, Apr 1, 15, 22, 29. May 6, 20, 27. June 10, 17.
- Age block U8 to 12. 12:30 to 2:00 pm. Boys and Girls
- Age block U13 to U18. 2:00 to 3:30 pm. Boys and Girls
- Limited space: only 16 to 20 players per block.
- Spring - $250 + GST / phase
- Interested participants must apply through the School.
Please contact Principle Jocelyn Sombrowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or (250)423-0212
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact
Brett Adams - email@example.com or 250.777.2173.
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 1.855.932.1932