Fernie Skills Academy
- For motivated Boys and Girls U8 to U15. Play like a pro, the Whitecaps Way.
- Managed and delivered by Whitecaps FC Kootenay Regional Coach, Sam Heap.
- Visits by Whitecaps Kootenay Head Coach, Brett Adams.
- In partnership with Fernie Youth Soccer.
Fall Phase - 10 weeks
- Sept 20 - Nov 30
Spring Phase - 10 weeks
- April - June
- Saturdays April 11,18,25. May 2,9,16. June 6,13,20,27.
- U9-U11 Boys and Girls - 10:00 to 11:30 am
- U12-U14 Boys and Girls - 11:45 to 1:15 pm
- U15-U18 Boys and Girls - 1:30 to 3:00 pm
- Spring sessions will take place at Max Turk Field, Fernie (in association with Fernie Youth Soccer).
Registration and Payment
Spring Phase - $250 + GST
All new players require a WFC training kit and track suit
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Optional - Track suit - $80 + GST
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Local: Head Coach Brett Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.777.2173