- For motivated Boys and Girls U8 to U15. Play like a pro, the Whitecaps Way.
- Managed and delivered by Whitecaps FC Kootenay Regional Coach, Sam Heap.
- Visits by Whitecaps Kootenay Head Coach, Brett Adams.
- In partnership with Fernie Youth Soccer.
Fall Phase - 10 weeks - Sundays
4 Training Groups
- U8 & U9 Boys & Girls - 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
- U10 & U11 Boys & Girls - 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- U12 & U13 Boys & Girls - 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- U14 & U15 Boys & Girls - 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
4 Outdoor sessions
- September 20, 27
- October 4, 11
6 Indoor Sessions
- October 18, 25
- November 1, 8, 15, 22
Outdoor sessions at Fernie Secondary School.
Indoor sessions location to be announced.
Registration and Payment
- Fall Phase - $250 + GST
All new players require a WFC training kit and track suit
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Optional - Track suit - $80 + GST
- Refund requests…
- received more than 14 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 10% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 14 days but more than 2 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 20% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 2 days before the start of a phase will not be granted.
- Registration refunds for medical reasons can only be processed upon receipt of a note from a medical professional. These refunds will be subject to a 10% administration fee, plus a fee for any sessions transpired.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Local - Head Coach Brett Adams
email@example.com or 250.777.2173
Vancouver - Toll free 1.855.932.1932 or firstname.lastname@example.org