Fernie Skills Academy
- For motivated Boys and Girls U8 to U15. Play like a pro, the Whitecaps Way.
- Managed and delivered by Whitecaps FC Kootenay Regional Coach, Sam Heap.
- Visits by Whitecaps Kootenay Head Coach, Brett Adams.
- In partnership with Fernie Youth Soccer.
Fall Phase - 10 weeks
- Sept - 20/21, 27/28
- Oct - 4/5, 11/12, 18/19
Nov - 1/2, 7/8, 15/16, 22/23, 29/30
- Saturdays 10:00-11:30 am U8 to U11 Boys & Girls
Saturdays 11:45-1:15 pm U12 to U15 Boys & Girls
- Sundays 10:00-11:30 am U8 to U11 Girls
- Sundays 11:45-1:15 pm U12 to U13 Girls
- Sundays 1:30-3:00 pm U14 to U15 Girls
- Sept/Oct sessions at Fernie Secondary School.
- Nov session location TBA.
Registration and Payment
Fall Phase - $250 + GST
All new players require a WFC training kit and track suit
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $75 + GST
- Optional - Track suit - $65 + GST
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Local: Head Coach Brett Adams at email@example.com or 250.777.7123
Vancouver - Toll free 1.855.932.1932 or firstname.lastname@example.org