- For motivated Boys and Girls U8 to U15. Play like a pro, the Whitecaps Way.
- Managed and delivered by Whitecaps FC Kootenay Regional Coach, Sam Heap.
- Visits by Whitecaps Kootenay Head Coach, Brett Adams.
- In partnership with Fernie Youth Soccer.
Fall Phase - 10 weeks - Sundays
4 Training Groups
- U8 & U9 Boys & Girls - 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
- U10 & U11 Boys & Girls - 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- U12 & U13 Boys & Girls - 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- U14 & U15 Boys & Girls - 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
4 Outdoor sessions
- September 20, 27
- October 4, 11
6 Indoor Sessions
- October 18, 25
- November 1, 8, 15, 22
Winter Phase - TBA
Spring Phase - TBA
Outdoor sessions at Fernie Secondary School.
Indoor sessions location to be announced.
Registration and Payment
- Fall Phase - $250 + GST
- Winter Phase - TBA
- Spring Phase - TBA
All new players require a WFC training kit and track suit
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Optional - Track suit - $80 + GST
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Local - Head Coach Brett Adams
email@example.com or 250.777.2173
Vancouver - Toll free 1.855.932.1932 or firstname.lastname@example.org