- The Vancouver Whitecaps in collaboration with the Fernie Academy are offering a formal soccer training academy for ages U8 to U17 for male and female students/athletes that operates in the Fernie school timetable.
- Athletes must be registered in school at the Fernie Academy to participate.
- Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- All sessions developed by Whitecaps FC staff and delivered by Whitecaps FC Kootenays regional coach, Sam Heap.
- Connected to Whitecaps FC's Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and opportunities
- Open to all motivated boys and girls attending School at Fernie Academy
- 11 week training phases: fall and spring.
- Fall Phase: 11 sessions. Wednesday each week, September 21st to November 30th.
- Outdoor September 21st to October 26th
- Indoor November 2nd to November 30th
- Winter Phase: Not happening in 2017
- Spring Phase: Dates to be determined
- Age block U8 to 12. 12:30 to 2:00 pm. Boys and Girls
- Age block U13 to U18. 2:00 to 3:30 pm. Boys and Girls
- Limited space: only 16 to 20 players per block.
- Fall Phase - $275 + GST
- Spring Phase - To be determined
- Interested participants must apply through the School.
- Please contact Principle Jocelyn Sombrowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or (250)423-0212
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932