- Only a limited number of players will be invited to participate.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Kootenays Regional head coach Brett Adams.
- Visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff
- College and University application support through Collegiate Transition Manager Ryan Clark
- Invite only.
- Boys and girls U-9 to U-18. (2007 – 1998)
- Pre Prospects - U9 to U12 and Prospects - U13 to U18
- Player remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; Fall, Winter and Spring.
Winter 2017 - 11 Sessions
- U9-U11 Boys
- Sundays, 10:00 am to 11:30 am - January 8th to March 19th
- U12-U13 Girls
- Saturdays 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm - January 7th to March 18th
- U12-U13 Boys
- Sundays, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm - January 8th to March 19th
- U14-U15 Girls
- Saturdays, 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm - January 7th to March 18th
- U14 Boys
- Sundays, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm - January 8th to March 19th
- U15-U18 Boys
- Sundays, 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm - January 8th to March 19th
- U16-U18 Girls
- Saturdays, 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm - January 7th to March 18th
- Winter Phase
- Nelson Indoor Soccer Facility
- Spring Phase
- Lakeside Park
Evaluation & Registration
Participation is by invite only from the regional head coach. Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
- Winter: $275 + GST
- Spring: $300 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Head Coach, Kootenay Academy Centres
Brett Adams - email@example.com
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453