- Invite only.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network including Boys Residency and Girls Elite.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Kootenays Regional head coach Brett Adams.
- Regular visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff
- Opportunities for travel including Vancouver for training and a Whitecaps FC MLS weekend
- College and University application support through Collegiate Transition Manager Ryan Clark
- Invite only.
- Boys and girls U-9 to U-18. (2007 – 1998)
- Pre Prospects - U9 to U12 and Prospects - U13 to U18
- Player remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; Fall, Winter and Spring.
Fall - 11 Sessions
- September to December
Winter - 11 Sessions
- January to March
Spring - 10 Sessions
- Day – Sundays (for all age groups)
- First Session – April 9
- Last Session – June 26
- June 26 session runs 10:00 am to 1:00 pm for all players
- No sessions: May 22, 29, June 12, 19
U11 to U12 Boys & Girls (2004-2005) – 10:00 am to 11:30 am
U13 to U14 Boys & Girls (2002-2003) – 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
U15 Boys & Girls (2001) – 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
U16 to U18 Boys & Girls (1998-2000) – 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- Spring Phase
- First session at Nelson Youth Soccer Indoor
- Sessions will move to Lakeside Fields once weather improves
Evaluation & Registration
All players must go through an evaluation process and be selected. Please contact email@example.com
All returning and new players selected from an evaluation will receive an invite by email to register.
- Spring Registration: $250 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $80 + GST
- Refund requests…
- received more than 14 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 10% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 14 days but more than 2 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 20% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 2 days before the start of a phase will not be granted.
- Registration refunds for medical reasons can only be processed upon receipt of a note from a medical professional. These refunds will be subject to a 10% administration fee, plus a fee for any sessions transpired.
- Approved refunds can take up to six weeks to process.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453