Kootenays West Prospects Academy
- Invite only.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network including Boys Residency and Girls Elite.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Kootenays Regional head coach Brett Adams.
- Regular visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff
Opportunities for travel including Vancouver for training and a Whitecaps FC MLS weekend.
- Invite only.
- Boys and girls U-9 to U-18. (2006 – 1997)
- Pre Prospects - U9 to U12 and Prospects - U13 to U18
- Player remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; Fall, Winter and Spring.
- 11 sessions, Sept. 13 - Dec 7.
- 10 sessions. Saturdays and Sundays.
- All sessions at Nelson Youth Soccer Indoor Facility - 308 Cedar Street, Nelson.
Jan 3/4, 10/11, 17/18. 24/25, 31 Feb 1, 7/8, 14/15, 21/22, 28, Mar 1, 7/8.
- Saturdays 10:00 to 11:30 am. U9-U11 Girls
- Saturdays 1:30 to 3:00 pm. U12-U13 Girls.
- Saturdays 3:00 to 4:30 pm. U14 Girls.
Saturdays 4:30 to 6:00 pm. U15-U18 Girls.
- Sundays 8:30 to 10 am. U9-U11 Boys.
- Sundays 10:00 to 11:30 am. U11 Boys.
- Sundays 11:30 to 1:00 pm. U12-U13 Boys.
- Sundays 1:00 to 2:30 pm. U14 Boys.
- Sundays 3:30 to 4:00 pm. U15-U18 Boys.
- 10 sessions
- All sessions held at Lakeside Park, Nelson
- April to July
- April 11/12, 18/19, 25/26. May 2/3, 16/17, 30/31. June 6/7, 13/14, 27/28. July 4/5.
- Saturdays 10:00 to 11:30 am. U8-U11 Girls
- Saturdays 11:30 to 1:00 pm. U12-U14 Girls
- Saturdays 1:00 to 2:30 pm. U15-U18 Girls
- Sundays 10:00 to 11:30 am. U8-U11 Boys
- Sundays 11:30 to 1:00 pm. U12-U14 Boys
- Sundays 1:00 to 2:30 pm. U15-U18 Boys
All players must go through an evaluation process and be selected. Please contact Brett Adams at email@example.com or 250.777.2173.
All returning and new players selected from an evaluation will receive an invite by email to register.
- Fall Registration: $275 + GST
- Winter Registration: $250 + GST
- Spring Registration: $250 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $80 + GST
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the first session. Once we are within 2 weeks, your registration and payment are locked in for that phase
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453