Kootenays East Skills Academy
- Open to motivated players serious about soccer
- Supplemental club training for advanced boys and girls in a professional club environment
- Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- All sessions developed by Whitecaps FC staff and delivered by Whitecaps FC Kootenays regional head coach Brett Adams
- Connected to Whitecaps FC's Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and opportunities
- Boys and Girls U9 to U17
- Ten month program: three phases September though June.
- One 90 minute training session per week.
- Sept. to Dec, 2013. 10 sessions. Completed
Jan. to March, 2014. 10 sessions. Completed.
April to July. 11 sessions. Now registering.
- April 8/9; 15/16; 22/23; 29/30; May 6/7;
- Tuesdays Girls U9 to U12 - 4:30 – 6:00; Girls U13 to U17 - 6:00 – 7:30.
- Wednesdays Boys U9 to U12 - 4:30 – 6:00; Boys U13 to U17 - 6:00 – 7:30.
Highlands Elementary school, 3300 7th Street South. Cranbrook,
- May 13/14; 20/21; 27/28; June 3/4; 10/11; 17/18.
- Tuesdays Girls U9 to U12 - 4:30 – 6:00; Girls U13 to U17 - 7:30 – 9:00.
- Wednesdays Boys U9 to U12 - 4:30 – 6:00; Boys U13 to U17 - 7:30 – 9:00.
Moir Park, McLaughlin Field in Cranbrook.
- Fees do not include GST.
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- Spring Phase. 11 sessions. $275.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $75 + GST
Mandatory - Track suit - $65 + GST
Brett Adams - firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.777.2173.
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453