Kootenays East Prospects Academy
- For motivated Boys and Girls U10 to U18. Get selected to play with the Whitecaps.
- Supplemental club training for advanced boys and girls in a professional club environment
- Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Delivered by Whitecaps FC Kootenay Regional Coach, Sam Heap.
- Visits by Whitecaps FC Kootenay Head Coach, Brett Adams.
- Connected to Whitecaps FC's Academy Centre network.
- Opportunities to take park in Whitecaps MLS weekends in Vancouver and a selected tournament.
- Boys and Girls U10 to U18.
- Ten month program: three phases September though June.
- One 90 minute training session per week.
Fall - 11 sessions
Weeks of Sept 17 to Nov 19.
- Wednesdays 5:00-6:30 pm U15 to U18 Boys
Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 pm U15 to U18 Girls
- Thursdays 5:00-6:30 pm U10 to U12 Boys
Thursdays 6:30-8:00 pm U13 to U14 Boys
- Fridays 5:00-6:30 pm U10 to U12 Girls
- Fridays 6:30-8:00 pm U13 to U14 Girls
Saturday and Sunday, August 30/31
- Saturday 9:00-10:30 am U10 to U12 Boys
Saturday 10:30-12:00 pm U13 to U18 Boys
- Sunday 9:00-10:30 am U10 to U12 Girls
- Sunday 10:30-12:00 pm U13 to U18 Girls
All evaluations at Moir Park, Cranbrook. To register for the Evaluation, please REGISTER NOW:
- Fall Phase - $275 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $75 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $65 + GST
Brett Adams - firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.777.2173.
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453