Kootenays East Prospects Academy
- For motivated Boys and Girls U10 to U18. Get selected to play with the Whitecaps.
- Supplemental club training for advanced boys and girls in a professional club environment
- Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Delivered by Whitecaps FC Kootenay Regional Coach, Sam Heap.
- Visits by Whitecaps FC Kootenay Head Coach, Brett Adams.
- Connected to Whitecaps FC's Academy Centre network.
- Opportunities to take park in Whitecaps MLS weekends in Vancouver and a selected tournament.
- Boys and Girls U10 to U18
- Ten month program: three phases September though June
- One 90 minute training session per week
Fall - 11 sessions
- Weeks of Sept 17 to Nov 19
Winter - 10 sessions
- All sessions at TM Roberts Elementary School
- Jan 7/8/9, 14/15/1/6, 21/22/23, 28/29/30, Feb 4/5/6, 11/12/13, 18/19/20, 25/26/27, Mar 4/5/6, 10/11/12
- Wednesdays 5:00-6:30 pm U15 to U18 Boys
Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 pm U15 to U18 Girls
- Thursdays 5:00-6:30 pm U10 to U12 Boys
Thursdays 6:30-8:00 pm U13 to U14 Boys
- Fridays 5:00-6:30 pm U10 to U12 Girls
- Fridays 6:30-8:00 pm U13 to U14 Girls
NEW - Add a second session
- Motivated players can now add a second training sessions
winter 2015 - 10 sessions at TM Roberts Elementary School
Jan 10, 17, 24, 31. Feb 7, 14, 21, 28. Mar 7, 14
- U10-12 Boys & Girls - Saturdays 2:00-3:30 pm
- U13-15 Boys & Girls - Saturdays 3:30-5:00 pm
- U16-U18 Boys & Girls - Saturdays 5:00-6:30 pm
- This second session is by Invite Only
- For more information please contact email@example.com
- Winter Phase: $250 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $80 + GST
Brett Adams - firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.777.2173
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453