- Only a limited number of players will be invited to participate.
- Supplemental club training for advanced boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities
- All sessions delivered by whitecaps FC Kootenay Regional Coach, Sam Heap
- Visits by Whitecaps FC Kootenay Head Coach, Brett Adams.
- College and University application support through Collegiate Transition Manager Ryan Clark
- Boys and Girls U10 to U18 (2007-1999)
- Ten month program: three phases September through June.
Fall - 11 sessions
- Outdoor: September 20 - October 25
- Indoor: November 1 - November 29
- Outdoor: September 21 - October 26
- Indoor: November 2 - November 30
- Outdoor: September 22 - October 27
- Indoor: November 3 - December 1
- Saturdays *Optional*
- Outdoor: October 1 - October 29
- Indoor: November 5 - December 3
- January through March
- April through June
- Outdoor: To be confirmed
- Indoor: To be confirmed
Evaluations & Registration
Participation is by invite only from the regional head coach. Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
- Fall: $275 + GST
- *Optional Second Session* - $225 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
- Refund requests…
- received more than 14 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 10% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 14 days but more than 2 days before the start of a phase, will be subject to a 20% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 2 days before the start of a phase will not be granted.
- Registration refunds for medical reasons can only be processed upon receipt of a note from a medical professional. These refunds will be subject to a 10% administration fee, plus a fee for any sessions transpired.
- Approved refunds can take up to six weeks to process.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
- In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.
Head Coach, Kootenay - East Academy Centre
Sam Heap - firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Coach, Kootenay Academy Centres
Brett Adams - email@example.com
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932