Get the ultimate Whitecaps MLS match day and camp experience! Train on the pitch at BC Place, tour the locker room, meet the players and cheer on the 'Caps all in one day!
- Boys and girls U-8 to U-12
- Post-match soccer camp on the pitch at BC Place with Whitecaps FC coaching staff
- Meet Whitecaps FC players and get autographs
- Watch the team walk-out for the match outside of the locker room
- Enjoy the big match!
- One accompanying parent/guardian can watch from stands and partake in off-field events during camp
All player receive:
- Whitecaps FC Fantasy Camp shirt
- Whitecaps FC official poster
Three matches to choose from:
Saturday, September 24 - Registration Closed
VWFC vs Colorado Rapids 4:00 pm kickoff
2:30 pm - Check-in
3:00 pm - Enter Stadium
3:30 pm - Team Walk-out (high five players)
4:00 pm - Watch the match
6:00 pm - Match ends
6:15 pm - Post match camp
7:30 pm - Finish
Sunday, October 2 - Registration Closed
VWFC vs Seattle Sounders 5:00 pm kickoff
3:30 pm - Check-in
4:00 pm - Enter Stadium
4:15 pm - Team Walk-out (high five players)
5:00 pm - Watch the match
7:00 pm - Match ends
7:15 pm - Post match camp
8:30 pm - Finish
Sunday, October 23
VWFC vs Portland Timbers 1:00 pm kickoff
11:30 am - Check-in
12:00 pm - Enter Stadium
12:15 pm - Team Walk-out (high five players)
1:00 pm - Watch the match
3:00 pm - Match ends
3:15 pm - Post match camp
4:30 pm - Finish
- Fee: $109 + GST (camp registration only)
- Note: You will require match tickets to enter BC Place stadium and partake in the camp. If you do not have tickets, you can purchase up tickets as part of your registration process
- Refund requests…
- received more than 14 days before the start of a camp, will be subject to a 15% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 14 days but more than 2 days before the start of a camp, will be subject to a 25% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
- received less than 2 days before the start of a camp will not be granted.
- Registration refunds for medical reasons can only be processed upon receipt of a note from a medical professional. These refunds will be subject to a 15% administration fee, plus a fee for any sessions transpired.
- Approved refunds can take up to six weeks to process.
- No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
- Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
Phone: 604.669.9283 ext 2218