Kootenays Prospects Fall Camp
Special Whitecaps FC Kootenays Fall Attacking & Speed Camp
SCHOOL'S STILL OUT, SO TRAINING IS BACK IN!
Missed out on Whitecaps Kootenays camps and prospects evaluations?
Based on demand and the situation surrounding the school strike, the Whitecaps have a special Fall Attacking & Speed Camp and Goalkeepers camp.
Get evaluated for Prospects or just shift your game into top speed!
Whitecaps Kootenays Head Coach, Brett Adams, leads this special camp.
Schedule & Location
- Tuesday and Wednesday September 9th and 10th.
U-8 to U-14
- .U-8 to U-13 ages. 9:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- U-14 to U-18 ages. 12:30 to 2:00 p.m.
- For motivated players.
- Lakeside Fields, Nelson
Attacking & Speed Camp
- Learn to react fast, improve pace/movement, attack, score goals!
- The camp integrates with the keepers' camp for live shooting action.
- Shot stopping action!
- Includes: footwork, diving, handling and shot stopping.
All players receive:
- Specialized instruction led by Whitecaps FC Kootenays Head Coach, Brett Adams.
- Official camp t-shirt.
- Thank-you for your interest in the 2014 summer Prospects Day Camps.
- More information about 2015 summer camps coming soon.
- Registration refunds, minus a $25 administration fee, may be issued only in cases of emergency and/or medical grievance given a note from a medical professional
Refunds will not be issued once we are within 2 weeks of the start date as your payment is locked in.
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 1.855.932.1932