Lower Mainland Spring Skills Camps
SPRING SKILLS CAMPS
Whitecaps FC Spring Skills camps presented by Bell offers training for all levels, led by Whitecaps FC legend and former Canadian World Cup captain Sam Lenarduzzi.
- Boys and Girls U-6 to U-13
- Age-specific training programs for all skill levels(players grouped by age/ability)
- Themed skills sessions
- World cup tournaments
- Prize draws
All players receive:
- Specialized instruction from Whitecaps FC staff coaches
- Official camp t-shirt, poster and daily drink
- Whitecaps FC player and mascot visit
- Surrey: March 17 to 21, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT daily at South Surrey Athletic Park
- Vancouver: March 24 to 28, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT at Point Grey Field
- Confirm your spot today ($139 + GST)
*Cancellations or refunds (minus a $25 administrative fee) will only be issued in the event of an emergency or injury, given a doctor's note.