SPRING SKILLS CAMPS
Whitecaps FC Spring Skills camps presented by Bell offers training for all levels, led by Whitecaps FC legend and former Canadian World Cup captain Sam Lenarduzzi.
- Boys and Girls U-6 to U-13
- Age-specific training programs for all skill levels(players grouped by age/ability)
- Themed skills sessions
- World cup tournaments
- Prize draws
All players receive:
- Specialized instruction from Whitecaps FC staff coaches
- Official camp t-shirt, poster and daily drink
- Whitecaps FC player and mascot visit
- Surrey: March 17 to 21, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT daily at South Surrey Athletic Park
- Vancouver: March 24 to 28, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT at Point Grey Field
- Confirm your spot today ($139 + GST)
*Cancellations or refunds (minus a $25 administrative fee) will only be issued in the event of an emergency or injury, given a doctor's note.