BMO Kickin' with the 'Caps Community Clinics presented by BC1
Each year, Whitecaps FC run community clinics in Metro Vancouver that introduce soccer skills to youth ages 7 through 10. Participants also have the opportunity to meet and be coached by Whitecaps FC players and alumni.
These Community Clinics are free* to all participants! Players must register in advance and print their ticket to attend.
*Whitecaps FC collect a suggested $5 donation per participant on-site. All donations are made to ‘Caps community partner BC Children’s Hospital Foundation.
BMO Kickin' with the 'Caps Community Clinics presented by BC1 run throughout Metro Vancouver from March to June each year. The 2016 community clinics have concluded. Check this page in early 2017 for updates on future community clinic dates and registration information.
Community Clinic Highlights:
- For boys and girls ages 7 to 10
- Coaching from Whitecaps FC players and coaches
- Opening skills sessions followed by a “World Cup” style tournament
- Autographs from Whitecaps FC players
2016 BMO Kickin' with the 'Caps Community Clinics presented by BC1
- Thursday, March 31, 2016 @ Willoughby Community Park, Langley
- Tuesday, April 19, 2016 @ Mercer Stadium Park, New Westminster
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 @ Burnaby Lake Sports Complex West, Burnaby
- Thursday, May 5, 2016 @ Parkgate Park, North Vancouver
- Tuesday, May 17, 2016 @ Hugo Ray Park, West Vancouver
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 @ Brennan Park, Squamish
- Thursday, May 26, 2016 @ Mackie Park, North Delta
- Thursday, June 2, 2016 @ Hugh Boyd Community Park, Richmond
- Thursday, June 9, 2016 @ Town Centre Park, Coquitlam
- Tuesday, June 14, 2016 @ Oak Park, Vancouver
- Tuesday, June 21, 2016 @ Willoughby Community Park, Langley
*Times are subject to change.
6 p.m. to 6:10 p.m. Player check-in
6:10 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Introduction/demonstration
6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. Skills sessions
7:15 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. “World Cup” style tournament
8 p.m. Wrap-up and autograph session
Camp head coach and former Whitecaps FC player and Canadian World Cup captain Sam Lenarduzzi heads a ‘Caps staff who are experienced in teaching the official curriculum and "Whitecaps FC Way." Lenarduzzi played nine years with Whitecaps FC and over 47 times for Canada. The Vancouver local is also a member of the Canadian Soccer Hall of Fame.
For more information on BMO Kickin’ with the ‘Caps Community Clinics presented by BC1, please call Community Relations at 604-669-9283 ext. 2293 or e-mail email@example.com.