- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Boys & Girls Academy - U8 - U18. 90 min. Motivated players. Invite only.
1. Boys & Girls Academy
- U8 - U18 Boys & Girls
- By invite and selection only. Motivated players only.
- U8 - U13 Boys & Girls - Saturdays, 2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
- U14 - U18 Boys & Girls - Saturdays, 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- September: 28
- October: 5
- November: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- December: 7, 14
No sessions October 12, 19, 26
Quesnel Youth Soccer Association facility (980 Anderson Dr, Quesnel, BC V2J 6N8)
Evaluation & Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Austin Derksen at email@example.com
- Fall 2019 Boys & Girls Academy: $250 + GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Austin Derksen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.613.8772
Whitecaps FC Administration team
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453