Vancouver Whitecaps FC have partnered with the Calgary Minor Soccer Association to launch the Whitecaps CMSA Academy open to all players and club participation in the Calgary area.
- Academy for Boys and Girls U9 to U12.
- Players must participate in a placement session or be invited prior to registering for the academy.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- Led by Whitecaps Alberta Academy Centre Head Coach, Ewan Fisher.
- Invite Only
- Boys & Girls U9 to U12
- One training session per week.
Spring 2019 - 9 sessions:
U9 Boys & Girls, Saturdays, 9:00 am to 10:30 am
U11 Boys & Girls, Saturdays, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm.
- Apr 27, May 4, 11, 25, June 1, 8, 15, 22, July 7*
- No session May 18
U10 Boys & Girls, Sundays, 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
U12 Boys & Girls, Sundays, 10:30 to 12:00 p.m.
- Apr 28, May 5, 12, 26, June 2, 9, 16, 23, July 7*
- No session May 19
*Please note - July 7 is the end of Spring Summit for all academy players in Alberta South academy centres.
In addition to working on skill development, players enrolled in the Spring Academy will be eligible for selection for the Vancouver Whitecaps Summer Showcase teams for U11 and U12 players. Information will be communicated regarding this in the Spring.
Details & registration date announced will be announced soon.
CMSA Calgary Central at SAIT University (1301 16 Ave NW, Calgary, Alberta, T2M 0L4)
Evaluation & Registration
- CMSA Central Calgary - Spring 2019 phase: $225 + tax
Fees do not include: Travel projects (travel, accommodation, meals, Whitecaps FC ticket if applicable)
One-time kit fee, valid for at least two years in the cases of style change.
Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + tax
Optional - Track suit - $105 + tax
Apparel is optional for the first phase of training, as the academy continues it will be a requirement for players to purchase the kit in future phases.
To view a copy of our policies, please click here.
Regional Head Coach:
Ewan Fisher - firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 1.855.932.1932