- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network.
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Boys & Girls Academy - U9 to U12. 90 min. By invitation only.
- High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at various events. More information coming soon.
1. Boys & Girls Academy
- 12 Sessions - Fridays
- U9 to U12 Boys - 5:30 - 7:00 pm
- U9 to U12 Girls - 7:00 - 8:30 pm
- Apr: 5, 12, 26 May: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 June: 7, 14, 21, 28
Matsqui Recreation Centre (Mini Fields South & Centre) - 3106 Clearbrook Rd, Abbotsford, BC V2T 4B9)
Evaluation & Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Eric Horsburgh at email@example.com
- Spring Phase: $300 + GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Eric Horsburgh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (604) 848-9405
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453