We're excited to welcome players back to our BMO Academies this summer! Working closely with Canada Soccer and the Whitecaps FC Medical Team, we've developed enhanced health and safety protocols to ensure the safety of all our players, staff and communities. For more detailed information on our Return To Play Guidelines and Policies, please click here.
- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network.
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Boys & Girls Academy - U8 - U13. 90 min. By invitation only.
- High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at various events. More information coming soon.
1. Boys & Girls Academy (Summer 2020)
- U8 - U13 (2008 - 2012) Boys & Girls
- By invitation only.
- U8 – U10 (2010 - 2012) Boys & Girls, Fridays, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
- U11 - U13 (2007 - 2009) Boys & Girls, Fridays, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- July: 10, 17, 24, 31
- August: 7, 14, 21, 28
Matsqui Recreation Centre (Mini Fields South & Centre) - 3106 Clearbrook Rd, Abbotsford, BC V2T 4B9
- *Pending field permit approval.
Evaluation & Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Robbie Tice at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer 2020: $225 + GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit
- Valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - training kit: jersey $50, shorts $30, socks $10 + taxes
- Mandatory - track suit: jacket $70, pants $60 + taxes
To view our policies, please click here.
Robbie Tice - email@example.com or 604.999.4410
Whitecaps FC Administrator:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453