- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network.
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Boys & Girls Academy (Fall 2019 - Winter 2020) - U9 - U12. 90 min. By invitation only.
- High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at various events. More information coming soon.
Fall 2019 - Winter 2020
1. Boys & Girls Academy
- Fridays - U9 - U12 (2008 - 2011) Boys - 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- Fridays - U9 - U12 (2008 - 2011) Girls - 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
- September: 6, 13, 20, 27
- October: 4, 18,
- November: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- December: 6, 13
- January: 10, 17, 24, 31
- February: 7, 14, 21, 28
No session October 11, 25
Matsqui Recreation Centre (Mini Fields South & Centre) - 3106 Clearbrook Rd, Abbotsford, BC V2T 4B9
Evaluation & Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Robbie Tice at email@example.com
- Fall 2019 - Winter 2020 Phase: $575 + GST
*Please note Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 have been combined into one phase due to high demand
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Robbie Tice - firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.999.4410
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453