- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network.
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- Topics covered include footwork, diving, handling, shot stopping, crosses, distribution and organization.
1. Goalkeeper Academy - U10 - U18. All levels. Open registration.
Thank you for your interest in our 2020 Academy Programs. We’re working closely with local, provincial and federal health authorities to finalize an alternative structure that will ensure the health and safety of our players, staff and communities. If you would like to stay in the loop with our academy updates over the coming weeks, please click here. If you have already registered and an academy is later cancelled, we will provide a credit for future training or a refund with no penalty.
Location & Parking
Simon Fraser University (Field #4) in Burnaby. Click here for a printable map: Campus Map and Parking
- Parents must park at the West Mall Visitors Parkade. This is paid parking but you receive a flat rate of $3.50.
- There is a 15 minutes grace period in this parkade for drop off and pick up.
- Cars are not permitted to stop or park along the roadway (fire lane) or service vehicle stalls next to Field #4
- SFU Campus Security will ticket/tow any parked cars.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
- Important Note: apparel can only be purchased at the beginning of the phase along with your registration. You must order the apparel in package form (ie training kit, track suit). Please use this sizing chart for your order. Exchanges will not be available.
- Players are grouped on ability and progress. Players may be moved to different groups/sessions at staff discretion.
- Staff reserve the right to refund fees if, at any time, the program is deemed unsuitable.
- To view our policies, please click here.
Erin McNulty - email@example.com