- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network.
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- Challenging and motivating players technically and tactically
- Visits from Whitecaps Boys MLS Academy coaching staff each phase
- Selected players will be invited to train in Vancouver at our main academy at no additional cost
- Selected players may also be invited to join Island travel groups and participate in special events
- Boys & Girls Upper Island (Nanaimo) Winter 2020 Academy - U8 - U14. 90 min. By invitation only
- Boys & Girls Lower Island (Victoria) Winter 2020 Academy - U8 - U14. 90 min. By invitation only
- High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at various events. More information coming soon.
1. Boys & Girls Upper Island (Nanaimo) Academy
- Mondays - U8 - U14 (2006 - 2012) Boys & Girls - 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- January: 6, 13, 20, 27
- February: 3, 10, 17, 24
- March: 2, 9
2. Boys & Girls Lower Island (Victoria) Academy
- Sundays - U8 - U14 (2006 - 2012) Boys & Girls - 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- January: 5, 12, 19, 26
- February: 2, 9, 16, 23
- March: 1, 8
- Upper Island (Nanaimo) Academy - Arbutus Meadows (1515 Island Hwy E, Nanoose Bay, BC V9P 9A3)
- Lower Island (Victoria) Academy - Layritz Park turf field (4328 Layritz Ave, Victoria, BC, V8Z 7C5)
Evaluation & Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Head Coach Paul Thompson at email@example.com
- Upper Island - Winter: $275 + tax
- Lower Island - Winter: $275 + tax
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Island Academy Head Coach:
Paul Thompson - firstname.lastname@example.org or 204.232.4462
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453