- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network.
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- Challenging and motivating players technically and tactically
- Visits from Whitecaps Boys MLS Academy coaching staff each phase
- Selected players will be invited to train in Vancouver at our main academy at no additional cost
- Selected players may also be invited to join Island travel groups and participate in special events
- Boys & Girls Upper Island (Nanaimo) Academy - U7 - U14. 90 min. By invitation only
- Boys & Girls Lower Island (Victoria) Academy - U7 - U14. 90 min. By invitation only
- High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at various events. More information coming soon.
Thank you for your interest in our 2020 Academy Programs. We’re working closely with local, provincial and federal health authorities to finalize an alternative structure that will ensure the health and safety of our players, staff and communities. If you would like to stay in the loop with our academy updates over the coming weeks, please click here. If you have already registered and an academy is later cancelled, we will provide a credit for future training or a refund with no penalty.
- Upper Island (Nanaimo) Academy - TBA
- Lower Island (Victoria) Academy - TBA
Evaluation & Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Head Coach Paul Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Island Academy Head Coach:
Paul Thompson - email@example.com or 204.232.4462
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453