- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network.
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- Challenging and motivating players technically and tactically
- Visits from Whitecaps Boys MLS Academy coaching staff each phase
- Selected players will be invited to train in Vancouver at our main academy at no additional cost
- Selected players may also be invited to join Island travel groups and participate in special events
- Boys & Girls Upper Island (Nanaimo) Fall 2019 Academy - U8 - U14. 90 min. By invitation only
- Boys & Girls Lower Island (Victoria) Fall 2019 Academy - U8 - U14. 90 min. By invitation only
- High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at various events. More information coming soon.
1. Boys & Girls Upper Island (Nanaimo) Academy
- Mondays - U8 - U14 (2006 - 2012) Boys & Girls - 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- September: 16, 23, 30
- October: 7, 21
- November: 4, 18, 25
- December: 2, 9
No session October 14, 28, November 11
2. Boys & Girls Lower Island (Victoria) Academy
- Sundays - U8 - U14 (2006 - 2012) Boys & Girls - 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- September: 8, 15, 22, 29
- October: 6, 20
- November: 3, 17, 24
- December: 1, 8, 15
No session October 13, 27, November 10
- Upper Island (Nanaimo) Academy - May Richards Bennett Pioneer Park (6700 & 6780 Dover Rd, Nanaimo, BC, V9V 1A2)
- Lower Island (Victoria) Academy - Layritz Park turf field (4328 Layritz Ave, Victoria, BC, V8Z 7C5)
Evaluation & Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Head Coach Paul Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upper Island - Fall: $250 + tax
- Lower Island - Fall: $325 + tax
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Island Academy Head Coach:
Paul Thompson - email@example.com or 204.232.4462
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453