- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network.
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- In partnership with TOFC
- Skills Academy - U7 - U12. 75 min. All levels. Open registration.
- Prospects Academy - U9 - U18. 90 min. Motivated players. Invite only
- Goalkeeper Academy - U9 - U18. 90 min. All levels. Open registration. Click here.
Thank you for your interest in our 2020 Academy Programs. We’re working closely with local, provincial and federal health authorities to finalize an alternative structure that will ensure the health and safety of our players, staff and communities. If you would like to stay in the loop with our academy updates over the coming weeks, please click here. If you have already registered and an academy is later cancelled, we will provide a credit for future training or a refund with no penalty.
Evaluation & Registration
1. Skills Academy
- Open registration.
2. Prospects Academy
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Jason Thompson at email@example.com
- Fees do not include any optional travel events
- All players in the Skills Academy receive a Whitecaps training t-shirt.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Associate Head Coach:
Jason Thompson - firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.826.6075
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932