- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Boys & Girls Skills Academy (Fall 2019) - U5 - U18. 90 minute sessions. Open registration.
- Northwest Prospects Academy - click here for more information.
Boys & Girls Skills Academy
- U5 - U8 Boys & Girls - Fridays - 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- U9 - U12 Boys & Girls - Fridays - 6:15 - 7:45 p.m.
- U13 - U18 Boys & Girls - Fridays - 8:00 - 9:30 p.m.
- September: 13, 20, 27
- October: 4, 11, 18
- November: 1, 8, 15, 22
- No session October 25
- Please note: Player groupings may change based on volume
Bill Rich Soccer Complex (325 Quatsino Blvd)
Evaluation & Registration
Kitimat Skills Academy (Fall 2019). Open registration. To register, please use link below
Skills Academy (Fall 2019): $250 + GST
Please direct inquiries to Adam Glass at email@example.com
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Head Coach, Whitecaps Northwest Academy
Adam Glass - firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.345.7695
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453