- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Boys & Girls Academy - U9 - U14. 90 min. Motivated players. Invite only.
- College Prep Academy - U15 - U18. Training and showcase events. Click here.
- High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at events. More information soon!
- U9 - U14 Boys & Girls
- By invite and selection only. Motivated players only.
Boys & Girls Academy
U9 - U14 Boys & Girls - Thursdays, 4:15 - 5:45 p.m.
- January: 9, 16, 23, 30
- February: 6, 13, 20, 27
- March: 5, 12
- April: 2, 9
- No session March 19 & 26
Indoor: Selkirk College Gym (Castlegar)
Evaluation & Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Reynold Stewart at email@example.com or Brett Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winter 2020: $325 + GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Reynold Stewart at email@example.com
Whitecaps FC Administrator:
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453