We're excited to welcome players back to our BMO Academies this summer! Working closely with Canada Soccer and the Whitecaps FC Medical Team, we've developed enhanced health and safety protocols to ensure the safety of all our players, staff and communities. For more detailed information on our Return To Play Guidelines and Policies, please click here.
- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Boys & Girls Academy - U9 - U18. 90 min. Open registration. In partnership with KSYSA.
- College Prep Academy - U15 - U18. Training and showcase events. Click here.
- High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at events.
1. Boys & Girls Academy U9 - U18 (Summer 2020)
- Open registration. In partnership with KSYSA.
- U8 - U10 Boys & U9 – U11 Girls, 5:45 – 6:45 p.m.
- U11 - U14 Boys, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- July: 7, 14, 21, 28
- August: 4, 11, 18
- U12 – U14 Girls & U15+ Boys, 5:45 – 6:45 p.m.
- U15+ Girls, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- July: 8, 15, 22
- August: 5, 12, 19, 26
- Tuesday Training Sessions: Selkirk College Field
- Wednesday Training Sessions: Haley Park
- *Pending field permit approvals.
- Open registration.
- Summer 2020 Boys & Girls Academy $130 + GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit
- Valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - training kit: jersey $50, shorts $30, socks $10 + taxes
- Mandatory - track suit: jacket $70, pants $60 + taxes
To view our policies, please click here.
Reynold Stewart - firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitecaps FC Administrator:
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453