We're excited to welcome players back to our BMO Academies this summer! Working closely with Canada Soccer and the Whitecaps FC Medical Team, we've developed enhanced health and safety protocols to ensure the safety of all our players, staff and communities. For more detailed information on our Return To Play Guidelines and Policies, please click here.
- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Boys & Girls Academy - U8 - U14. 90 min. Motivated players. Invite only.
- College Prep Academy - U15 - U18. Training and showcase events. Click here.
High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at events.
1. Boys & Girls Academy (Summer 2020)
- U8 - U14 Boys & Girls
- Invite and selection only. Motivated players only.
- U8 – U10 Boys & Girls, Mondays, 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- U11 - U14 Boys & Girls, Mondays, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- July: 6, 13, 20, 27
- August: 10, 17, 24
- *Pending field permit approval.
Evaluation & Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Reynold Stewart at email@example.com Brett Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer 2020 Boys & Girls Academy: $200 + GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit
- Valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - training kit: jersey $50, shorts $30, socks $10 + taxes
- Mandatory - track suit: jacket $70, pants $60 + taxes
To view our policies, please click here.
Reynold Stewart - email@example.com
Whitecaps FC Administrator:
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453