- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Boys & Girls Academy - U9 - U14. 90 min. Motivated players. Invite only.
- College Prep Academy - U15 - U18. Training and showcase events. Click here.
High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at events. More information soon!
Boys & Girls Academy
- U9 - U14 Boys & Girls (2006 - 2011)
- By invite and selection only. Motivated players only.
U9 - U11 Boys & Girls: Wednesday 4:00 - 5:30 p.m.
U12 - U14 Girls: Wednesday 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- January: 8, 15, 22, 29
- February: 5, 12, 19, 26
- March: 4, 11
- April: 1, 8
U12 - U14 Boys: Sunday 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- January: 19, 26
- February: 2, 9, 16, 23
- March: 1, 8, 15, 29
- April: 15*, 19
- Note - April 15 is a Wednesday - time to be confirmed by head coach.
Indoor: Nelson Indoor Soccer Facility
Evaluation & Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Reynold Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org Brett Adams at email@example.com
- Winter 2020: $325 + GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Reynold Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitecaps FC Administrator:
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453