- Be part of the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Goalkeeper Head Coach Kai Tolpinrud
- Goalkeeper Coach Thompson Okanagan FC (BCSPL)
- Goalkeeping Coaching at Simon Fraser University
- Various Goalkeeping Clinics throughout Canada
- In partnership with TOFC
1. Goalkeeper Academy
- U10 - U15 Boys & Girls.
- Open registration for all levels.
- All sessions include footwork, diving, handling, shot-stopping, crosses, distribution and organization.
- Wednesdays - 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- April: 10*, 17*, 24
- May: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- June: 5, 12, 19, 26
- *Note - April 10, 17 will be at Vernon Toyota Indoor Sports Centre
- Fridays - 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- April: 26
- May: 3, 10*, 17, 24, 31*
- June: 7*, 14, 21, 28
- *Note - May 10, 31, June 7 sessions will be at Lillooet Park
- Fridays - U9 - U12 Boys & Girls - 4:00 - 5:30 p.m.
- Fridays - U13 - U18 Boys & Girls - 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- September: 6, 13, 20, 27
- October: 4, 11, 18
- November: 1
- No session October 25
- Vernon - Marshall Fields (Okanagan Landing Rd & Cummins Rd, Vernon, BC)
- Vernon - Toyota Indoor Sports Centre (3401 48 Ave, Vernon, BC)
- Vernon sessions take place at Marshall Fields unless indicated above
- Kelowna - Parkinson Rec Fields (1800 Parkinson Way, Kelowna, BC V1Y 4P9)
- Kelowna - Lillooet Park (2180 Summit Dr, Kelowna, BC, V1V 1W3)
- Kelowna sessions take place at Parkinson Rec Fields unless indicated above
To register for Kelowna Goalkeeper Academy (Spring 2019), please click below
To register for Kelowna Goalkeeper Academy (Fall 2019), please click below
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Goalkeeper Head Coach:
Kai Tolpinrud at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453