The Vancouver Whitecaps FC have partnered with the Okotoks United Soccer Club and MUSC to launch an official Whitecaps BMO Academy Centre in Okotoks
- Academy for invited Boys and Girls U11 to U13. Limited Registration
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- Potential opportunities for selected players to train in the Vancouver BMO Academy Centre.
- Led by Whitecaps Alberta Academy Centre Head Coach, Ewan Fisher.
- In addition to working on skill development, U11 and U12 players enrolled in the Spring phase will be eligible for selection for Vancouver Whitecaps Summer showcase teams. Information on this opportunity will be released towards the start of the Spring phase of training.
- Players must participate in a placement session prior to joining the academy.
- Boys & Girls U11 to U13
- One training session per week.
- The Okotoks Academy will be an annual program with 3 phases throughout the year.
Spring 2019 - 11 Sessions
U11 to U13 Girls - Tuesdays, 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
U11 to U13 Boys - Tuesdays, 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
- Apr: 30, May: 7, 14, 21, 28, June: 4, 11, 18, 25, July 2, 7*
- *Note - July 7th is the Spring Summit. Details to be communicated by the head coach at the start of the phase.
Fall 2019 - Details will be posted soon!
- Riverside Soccer Fields (1400 N Railways St, Okotoks AB, T0L 0A0
Evaluation & Registration
- Spring 2019: $275 + tax
Fees do not include: Travel projects (travel, accommodation, meals, Whitecaps FC ticket if applicable)
All new players require a WFC training kit.
One-time fee, valid for at least two years in the case of style change
Mandatory for all NEW players - WFC Academy Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + tax
Optional - WFC Academy Track suit - $105 + tax
To view a copy of our policies, please click here.
Regional Head Coach:
Ewan Fisher - firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932