- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Boys & Girls Skills Academy (Winter 2020) - U5 - U18. 90 minute sessions. Open registration.
- Northwest Prospects (Winter 2020) - U9 - U18. Motivated players. Invite Only.
1. Skills Academy (Winter 2020)
- Sundays - U5 - U9 Boys & Girls (2011 - 2015) - 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Sundays - U10 - U18 Boys & Girls (2010 - 2002) - 3:15 - 4:45 p.m.
- January: 5, 12, 19*, 26
- February: 2, 9*, 16, 23
- March: 1, 8
- Please note that times and age groups are subject to change
* January 19: U5 - U9 Boys & Girls - 2:30 - 4:00 p.m.
U10 - U18 Boys & Girls - 4:15 - 5:45 p.m. at Jim Ciccone Civic Centre
* February 9: U5 - U9 Boys & Girls - 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.
U10 - U18 Boys & Girls - 3:15 - 4:45 p.m. at Charles Hays Secondary School
2. Northwest Prospects Academy (Winter 2020)
Players in the Prince Rupert Skills Academy will be identified to participate in the Northwest Prospects Academy in Terrace as part of a selection based program. For more information on the Northwest Prospects, click here.
Jim Ciccone Civic Centre (1000 McBride Street, Prince Rupert)
Charles Hays Secondary School (201 Prince Rupert Boulevard, Prince Rupert)
Evaluation & Registration
1. Prince Rupert Skills Academy (Winter 2020). Open registration. To register, please use link below
Skills Academy (Winter 2020): $275 + GST
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Optional - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Adam Glass at email@example.com or 604.345.7695
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453