- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Ontario Head Coach, Mike Ayyash and academy staff.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- Only a limited number of players will have the opportunity to participate.
- Presented in partnership with Sarnia FC.
- 12-week summer program on Friday nights, May 3 to August 9.
- Open to Sarnia FC & Sarnia Girls SC U9-U16 boys and girls players.
- U7 to U8 Boys and Girls - 5:30 to 6:30 pm - Registration for this program is completed with Sarnia FC
- U9 to U16 Boys and Girls - 6:45 to 8:00 pm - Registration link below
- All sessions at Norm Perry Turf Field.
Summer Phase - 12 sessions
- May: 3, 10, 17, 31
- June: 7, 14, 21
- July: 5, 12, 19, 26
- August: 9
- Cost: $225 + HST
All NEW players are required to purchase a Whitecaps FC Training Kit (T-shirt, shorts, socks) at a cost of $55 + HST.
Players are grouped on ability and progress. They may be moved to different groups/sessions at the staff discretion. All players will be pre-screened through the registration process to ensure program suitability. Staff reserve the right to refund registration fees if, at any time, the program is deemed not suitable.
|U7 to U8 Boys & Girls||Contact Adam Lakey at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|U9 to U16 Boys & Girls|
Head Coach, Whitecaps Ontario Academy Centres
Phone: (519) 281-7131
Whitecaps FC Soccer Development Team
Toll Free: 1 (855) 932-1932