- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network.
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- In partnership with Squamish, Whistler and Pemberton Soccer Associations.
- Working closely with Mountain United and the BCSPL as a part of the Whitecaps player development pathway
- Boys & Girls Academy (Fall 2019) - U9 - U14. 90 min. By invitation only.
- High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at various events. More information coming soon.
1. Boys & Girls Academy
- Wednesdays - U9 - U11 Boys & Girls - 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays - U12 - U14 Boys & Girls - 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- September: 11, 18, 25
- October: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- November: 6, 13, 20, 27
- December: 4
Quest University turf field (3200 University Blvd, Squamish, BC V8B 0N8)
Evaluation & Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Robbie Tice at email@example.com
- Fall 2019 Phase: $350 + GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Robbie Tice - firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.999.4410
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453